TrenboloneTax: Hybrid Cycling / Lifting Log aka Make Hulk Bike Fast

I'm definitely interested in your training! I want to see what you're doing, specifically, zones, wattages. Are you using a power meter? Are you on Strava?
I need to get a power meter - don’t have one yet. I just got back on gear and kinda decided I want to try and be the biggest, leanest, best cyclist / hybrid athlete I can be. I got bored of just solely focusing on lifting!

I am on Strava. Happy to share over PM.

You know what happens at the end of every rodent study, right? Sacrifice. They are labrats, the study is what they live and die for!

You, my friend, are on the very bleeding edge of chemistry. Nobody has one iota of a clue how to even begin to answer any question re: SLUPP, and if they tell you they do, BEWARE. In fact, I'd love you to send me a PM about it if any of these gurus tells you they got you on that.
Oh boy. This isn’t exactly what I wanted to hear. I was hoping you would tell me that you’ve deployed this at X dose in your athletes and mechanistically, you would be concerned about Y side effects, lol.

There are zero people that have tried to pretend they’re a guru to me about this - I was hoping YOU were a guru, hah.

Well, I’ll probably continue at around 6mg per day for the time being, unless something crazy pops up or I have a change of heart.

Really wish there was more info on this…but it is so sparse.

Log update:

Reducing SLU-PP-332 to 6mg daily split into 3 doses; am pre cardio, afternoon pre lift, pm pre final meal.

Just had a high carb day; chilaquiles and tons of all you can eat sushi. Put down ~100 pieces (mostly tuna roll or tuna nigiri).

I'm feeling pretty refreshed after that. Tomorrow I will go on one of my time trial rides after some more eating / refueling today.

I had an amazing ride just a few days ago, and think this comes down to fueling extra to override the SLU-PP. Apparently I can't do a massive calorie deficit and just override it's impact on performance by taking more drugs - who would've thought!

Stay tuned.

Log update:

Reducing SLU-PP-332 to 6mg daily split into 3 doses; am pre cardio, afternoon pre lift, pm pre final meal.

Just had a high carb day; chilaquiles and tons of all you can eat sushi. Put down ~100 pieces (mostly tuna roll or tuna nigiri).

I'm feeling pretty refreshed after that. Tomorrow I will go on one of my time trial rides after some more eating / refueling today.

I had an amazing ride just a few days ago, and think this comes down to fueling extra to override the SLU-PP. Apparently I can't do a massive calorie deficit and just override it's impact on performance by taking more drugs - who would've thought!

Stay tuned.
100 pcs goddamn, I probably max out at 30 or 40 hahaha

Fucking stoked about this mornings ride and improvement.

First of all, up to 270 after yesterdays refeeding.

Secondly, PRs on the bike despite higher body weight. However, lower relative effort on same route.

Definitely started to gas out towards the end of the ride lol I was fucking hammering hard in the beginning.

However, PRd on final climb heading right up to my house to finish off.

Now, back to regularly scheduled programming aka deep deficit. I can happily accept shitty bike rides for the next week since I know all it takes is a refeed to get me back to “peak performance.”

Yesterday wife’s 13 week pregnancy appointment. All good! No perceptible issues. I need to get tested for SMA since she is a carrier, but otherwise, chromosomally and by all other accounts - healthy baby, healthy wifey.

Today celebrating Dad’s birthday. Chicken Divanne, rice, cheese cake. The deficit shall continue tomorrow I guess.

The only bad news: folks I got deep into 3rd round interviews with closed the job opening and paused hiring. Second fucking time. I’d honestly rather be declined instead of this bullshit.

Oh well. Onwards and upwards. Thankful for all the good; can’t just have it all - need some adversity for balance.

Attachments

• IMG_2167.webp
    IMG_2167.webp
    269.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2170.webp
    IMG_2170.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2171.webp
    IMG_2171.webp
    31 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2172.webp
    IMG_2172.webp
    71.7 KB · Views: 26
275 this AM after continuing the eating yesterday, lol. I’ll probably hit 280 tomorrow AM as I look to finish off this chicken divanne.

Chill bike ride. Short, sweet, low intensity. Buddy wants to do 15min all out sprint on peloton this week so kinda saving my legs for that.

Attachments

• IMG_2180.webp
    IMG_2180.webp
    340.4 KB · Views: 19
275 this AM after continuing the eating yesterday, lol. I’ll probably hit 280 tomorrow AM as I look to finish off this chicken divanne.

Chill bike ride. Short, sweet, low intensity. Buddy wants to do 15min all out sprint on peloton this week so kinda saving my legs for that.
Are you planning on entering any competitive road races in the future on the bike? I know just about nothing about cycling, but since you are a ultra competitive dude just like I am I have to think that is in the cards at some point, yes?

Are you planning on entering any competitive road races in the future on the bike? I know just about nothing about cycling, but since you are an ultra competitive dude just like I am I have to think that is in the cards at some point, yes?
I would like to at some point, but I can’t be very competitive with how I choose to train and use PEDs lol. I’m too heavy, too much upper body, etc.

I’m still going to do it, but I just have to temper my expectations.

Ate like an asshole this weekend…somehow body weight only at 271 this morning. Really confused. Sup, SLUPP?

One of my bros got a bike! Rode with him this morning. It was hilarious. His HR at like 170 when I’m chilling in the 120s. Typical BBer and running decent amount of AAS, so I understand. He’s stoked to get better though, and I’m stoked to have a riding partner one day lol.

Push day today…pretty excited to hit some weights especially when I’m this well fed and rested.

Think SLUPP is doing stuff. I’m convinced. Gonna keep running it, but I really like it. Do I ever have to come off?

Attachments

• IMG_2229.webp
    IMG_2229.webp
    251.8 KB · Views: 4
Back