HYB (Best Service and Product - International Shipping)

Pretty sure we know all the Changland sourced higher doses or typically oral AAS will have these solvents. I think that's CT, SRY, Sigma Audley, JY. I believe @Yura(HYB) is using a different oil manufacturer now then he was when he was part of SRY? I just don't see how they are able to brew those specific orals in MCT or GSO. Unless their manufacturer is bullshitting him.
Whoever hes using it seems like their tab variances are pretty good. I just ordered a bunch. I'm with you the brews tho...

I made some at 100% EO as carrier.. I do not remeber how much bb or g I used but I had a very bad reaction to high EO content and my c-reactive protein shot through the roof.. honestly I'm not impressed with ethyl oleate and it's solvent properties.
I didn't say EO was a good idea compared to guiacol but they do make it work with 100% EO or close to that.

Yeah EO is bad shit, I still bought 1 liter of pharmaceutical one because I wanna test it on myself and see how high it's gonna spike my creactiveprotein. Will report back with blood test before and after 1 week of EO daily injection.

Will do the same with Mig840.

This will be interesting. More n=1 points, like are these pro-inflammatory in general or more specific to individuals (?)

I received a tracking number 10 days ago for the gh group buy. It's still just says tracking number created on usps. Anyone have similar experience. I have had similar things happen like that on international orders and they randomly show up

Yeah EO is bad shit, I still bought 1 liter of pharmaceutical one because I wanna test it on myself and see how high it's gonna spike my creactiveprotein. Will report back with blood test before and after 1 week of EO daily injection.

Will do the same with Mig840.
Im actually looking at some labs rn im entering for type11x.
my CRP 2.07 20 days later did labs again and 4-5 days of daily EO (TNE EO as carrier) use CRP 6.91. EO not for me.

Last edited:
Pretty sure we know all the Changland sourced higher doses or typically oral AAS will have these solvents. I think that's CT, SRY, Sigma Audley, JY. I believe @Yura(HYB) is using a different oil manufacturer now then he was when he was part of SRY? I just don't see how they are able to brew those specific orals in MCT or GSO. Unless their manufacturer is bullshitting him.
Yes, I have confirmed with the lab staff that some products contain BB and ethyl oleate. If there is a specific request, you can choose to not contain ethyl oleate. However, superdrol-50 and anadrol-50 do not contain ethyl oleate or guaiacol.

Yes, I have confirmed with the lab staff that some products contain BB and ethyl oleate. If there is a specific request, you can choose to not contain ethyl oleate. However, superdrol-50 and anadrol-50 do not contain ethyl oleate or guaiacol.
Could you create a list for us on products that contain EO or Guaiacol please. This is useful for many of us who have bad immunological responses to them.

Does Test Suspension MCT in oil and Tren Suspension MCT in oil , and Mtren in oil and Bold 600 Have EO or Guiacol? I asked you this specifically before ordering ( because im allergic to both ) and you had said NO so I proceeded with order

I received a tracking number 10 days ago for the gh group buy. It's still just says tracking number created on usps. Anyone have similar experience. I have had similar things happen like that on international orders and they randomly show up

Same here. I got in on the Anavar GB after seeing some of his multi tab testing. Tracking info says the same thing for me. We’ll see I guess

Back