I said I'm not an oldhead, lmao. I fully thought the Friday thing was "the standard", but clearly I'm just retarded :p Even then...what if we actually made that an unspoken rule? Wouldn't it show a little respect to the community if it was followed? I think so, as stupid as that may seem. Not that I'm saying we should, I'm just trying to make a point.

Just to name a few:

1) PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

2) Majestic Lab [EU domestic]

3) MESO-Rx Sponsor - Puritysourcelabs

4) MESO-Rx Sponsor - Hutech Lab USA Domestic.

5) GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I'm not going to search every single thread and dissect it, these are only ones that come to mind, and I'm sure there's plenty more. Don't get me wrong, the aforementioned are not "guilty" of all the things I was talking about with Herpes Labs, but there's clearly been some shit sources popping up with no one really holding their feet to the flame from the get-go.

I'm not saying MESO IS a joke, I'm just saying we should be holding new sources to a higher standard, lest we end up that way. I truly believe MESO is THE BEST board around, by a long shot, so don't misconstrue I think otherwise. There are a ton of great members here doing what they should be and we need more.

I appreciate the effort that went into this reply.

Yes, the Friday thing and post tits in your introduction are just funny jokes.

Disrespecting the community to me means those
sources that have a smug and cocky demeanor, that doesn’t bode well for them. Qingdao is a notable exception

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. You don’t need to act subservient but acting in a professional manner goes a long way

Last edited:
Litterally tried contacting this guy 4-5 times. No go…lol just doesnt want orders or something
Guy is plenty active on UGBB, so not sure why you haven't.

Why are you even considering him, can't you find a better option among the many active reliable ones here?

Why are you even considering him, can't you find a better option among the many active reliable ones here?
All good sounds good, will be sticking to here. Not a fan of other websites anyway

Tbh I don't want to be the guinea pig to place a US dom order from this source
(call me paranoid or whatever - I don't care about the cost of the order, but what if this guy could find a way to blackmail me or something. That's the level of trust if have for Hermes.)

Yes of course there are better options but we're always hoping for more good sources.

Yes of course there are better options but we're always hoping for more good sources.
He’s a horrible source in every way and doesn’t have anything any of us would want anyway so there’s no mystery or hopes of greatness with this one.
Plus I have 10 times more gear in my kitchen than he has in his “US warehouse”. You’re on UGBB so you saw his post yesterday. He’s a joke

He’s a horrible source in every way and doesn’t have anything any of us would want anyway so there’s no mystery or hopes of greatness with this one.
Plus I have 10 times more gear in my kitchen than he has in his “US warehouse”. You’re on UGBB so you saw his post yesterday. He’s a joke

Just depends if you're one of those people who just gotta have the magical elixir that comes from a facility that has a piece of paper allowing them to be called pharmacy grade.

Just depends if you're one of those people who just gotta have the magical elixir that comes from a facility that has a piece of paper allowing them to be called pharmacy grade.
Also, advertising recs by pm will always get a following of guys that have no other option for them.

Is a good source, people in this forum are so stupid. His ugl is the only with Castor oil , the best for better release of the raw of the blood. MCT, EO, mygliol, sesame is good only for every day with every thing dosage. Testoviron bayer is better than test ugl for this, not for MAGIC POWER in the raw, for the stupid oil and for his depot in the muscle( for this pharma product is called TESTOVIRON DEPOT... for the depot in the muscle) . All gear pharma is legit, shipping domestic EU. REALLY People write: ahhh slowly, ahhhh to much time.... for me 1-2-3mouth ok, for the best gear, it's ok. Only for few week for late.

Pharma grade is better only for the depot in the muscle.... the raw is the same.... absorbiment of oil UGL from depot is a few days( this is for oil, like sesame or other, for MCT, EO), in castor oil absorbiment is very very slowly, a few weeks, the half life is the same for the raw, but not for oil. The study for depot formulation is on CASTOR OIL. If you use 125mg test e every week ugl , total test are lower e2 high... people use AI and UP DOSAGE to 180-200.... 125 testoviron put people on 1100 total 35 e2 injection for week) . If you up the dosage... example 750 mg 3x250 mg testoviron is more more test than 750 mg test ugl in the long cycle.
The same thing is with deca , if you use real deca, slowly release, less convertion dhn, less problem, better gains . 200-300 of real deca is much power than ugl.... this is only for oil and depot. With oral the same thing for eccipient

Pharma grade is better only for the depot in the muscle.... the raw is the same.... absorbiment of oil UGL from depot is a few days( this is for oil, like sesame or other, for MCT, EO), in castor oil absorbiment is very very slowly, a few weeks, the half life is the same for the raw, but not for oil. The study for depot formulation is on CASTOR OIL. If you use 125mg test e every week ugl , total test are lower e2 high... people use AI and UP DOSAGE to 180-200.... 125 testoviron put people on 1100 total 35 e2 injection for week) . If you up the dosage... example 750 mg 3x250 mg testoviron is more more test than 750 mg test ugl in the long cycle.
The same thing is with deca , if you use real deca, slowly release, less convertion dhn, less problem, better gains . 200-300 of real deca is much power than ugl.... this is only for oil and depot. With oral the same thing for eccipient

Well played, sir.

Is a good source, people in this forum are so stupid. His ugl is the only with Castor oil , the best for better release of the raw of the blood. MCT, EO, mygliol, sesame is good only for every day with every thing dosage. Testoviron bayer is better than test ugl for this, not for MAGIC POWER in the raw, for the stupid oil and for his depot in the muscle( for this pharma product is called TESTOVIRON DEPOT... for the depot in the muscle) . All gear pharma is legit, shipping domestic EU. REALLY People write: ahhh slowly, ahhhh to much time.... for me 1-2-3mouth ok, for the best gear, it's ok. Only for few week for late.
It is the viscosity of the carrier oil that extends the half life of the compound slightly. This does not negate the ester. Your statement said that all the other carrier oils are only good for daily injections and this is an incorrect and false statement.
Using MCT will not change a Cypionate ester into a propionate ester.

If your going to come in here a shill for a shitty source and call the members stupid first make sure that your are not an uneducated ignorant fool youself
I brew my own gear in my oils of choice and have very consistent blood work that shows the release of the compound into my blood over time on longer esters
As a brewer I could very easily brew in castor oil if it made a difference I would. The difference is minimal and does not play a major role. The oil is extremely thick as well.

Yes there is a thread about this in homebrew

Yes there is a thread about this in homebrew
Yeah but it’s not what he saying. Castor oil will extend the half life slightly and can have advantages for longer esters like undecanote, decanoate. But it’s not going to negate the ester or cause better gains.
He is shilling and exaggerating a very small difference. For most brewers the disadvantages of using castor oil out weigh the advantages and for some it does not. But it is personal preference.
I personally don’t brew with castor oil because I don’t like super thick oil. I have a prescription for Test and the carrier is cottonseed. My vials of prescription Test just pile up and I use what I brew in GSO or MCT.

He said that phama Deca is much stronger and better gains because of the carrier oil used and that’s complete bullshit. By his logic NPP would be ineffective and even more ineffective in GSO or MCT. But it’s not true.
Nandrolone is still very much effective with a shorter ester and in carrier oils other than castor

He actually seems like the banned OP himself. All his alt accounts are from 2020 with a low post count. But that’s just a guess on my part.

Last edited: