How confident are we that Hermes and Majestic are the same people?

I did have a hunch but not enough evidence to make an accusation.

So no complaints made by zero people. You got any other bold statements to make?
One member just confirmed. A 2nd touchdown. That is not zero people. Zero people is the number of people who have actually placed an order an complained. You have zero proof tge OP is a scammer but you have lied and called him one.You also talk shit about myself and the other member who posted pics of the touchdown.

One member just confirmed. A 2nd touchdown. That is not zero people. Zero people is the number of people who have actually placed an order an complained. You have zero proof tge OP is a scammer but you have lied and called him one.You also talk shit about myself and the other member who posted pics of the touchdown.

Are you related to HermesLabs, sir?

Good forum but some member let androgens get to their head. They type before thinking, fast to make judgement calls, bold statements with no evidence to support their moves. They cannot have a decent argument/ debate without getting pissed and resort to poor language, name calling and childish behavior. This forum has become like high school

Good forum but some member let androgens get to their head. They type before thinking, fast to make judgement calls, bold statements with no evidence to support their moves. They cannot have a decent argument/ debate without getting pissed and resort to poor language, name calling and childish behavior. This forum has become like high school
Fuck off to somewhere else then buddy.

There is plenty of evidence for all the statements made. It’s just you and the other shill denying them. Do a little research and you will see for yourself.
OP got banned you going to say that was a judgement call with no evidence also???
There is picture evidence and verbal statements made by the OP
You are on a forum where almost everyone is on steroids…go find a kitty sweater knitting forum somewhere…suits you better

Hahaha I like your edited response. Point proven
What edited response? Are you braindead? You hate it here so much, so go somewhere else. This forum is already getting flooded with enough Redditors and idiots alike as of late.

You made an account a few months ago and only have 45 messages...but you're here acting like your shit opinion means anything? "This forum has become like high school" Fuck off.

You're either a troll, a shill, retarded, or some combination of the three.

bold statements with no evidence to support their moves.

56 pages and you clowns still don’t get it. I don’t need to prove shit to you. It’s the other way around. OP being a scammer isn’t a bold statement we made up out of thin air. It was a grave OP dug himself into

Just the fact that these 2-3 users keep feeling the need to post about how they take exception to our posts is very weird.

There are sources on meso that i use and love them but I don’t camp out in their thread to respond to criticism. The facts speak for themselves. A source doesn’t need any defense.