For the others, be smart and don't do like me. If you see the source banned on mesorx don't order from them

My painfull but learning experience

Have those elusive Jano test results come back yet? I reckon I already know the answer to that.
“couple more days”
no joke that’s what he said

He also just said that he’s “expecting at least 7 touchdowns from Meso within the week”
He doesn’t have enough stock for that lol
Setting up the same 28 boxes in different configurations for photos

I received an email from him saying he would send me 10 rimos all I had to pay for was shipping until I received them.

How’s it working out for them so far? I can’t see the thread, and I can’t bring myself to sign up just for
How’s it working out for them so far? I can’t see the thread, and I can’t bring myself to sign up just for that…yet!!
It’s going just like you would imagine! Lmao. Especially with BBBG on the scene. I believe BBBG was just waiting for that clown to show up. He’s getting grilled right out of the gate

Last edited:
i've ordered from them before they got banned. 3 amps of sustanon, test E, l-carnitine and cinnatropin
i've asked to them to ship via EMS, order got returned from my customs due to the dry ice. they made a reship without any customs letter or extra fee
order was delivered today

no pubic hair was found

Hes over at UGBB now prob trying to poach newbies. Acts like everything is all good lol

Not only is he over there.. but he’s claiming he’s desperately trying to get Millard to overturn his ban.. which is funny because on here he sad he doesn’t even need meso customers, he has plenty elsewhere