would you be so kind and fetch me the rule against that?
Interesting this isn't part of the forum rules? I would assume it would be considered under harm reduction

Is there a post of exactly what is excepted/accepted? I know the new member post is a good start but it is broad.

Yes, I was asking

except for the fact others have rec drugs on their lists. Why weren’t they banned?
Every pharmacy or pharmaceutical warehouse that participates in the diversion of pharmaceutical drugs sells pharma drugs that are misused and reused as recreational drugs. I think everyone knows this. However, this forum is dedicated to PED discussion and does not entertain any transactional discussion about recreational/psychoactive drugs of abuse.

Everyone is given one warning. If they persist, they will be banned.

Also, stating that you have rec drugs in your inventory on multiple occasions in multiple posts while including photos of said inventory and admitting you are receiving multiple inquiries about this pharma drugs you have in inventory IS NOT allowed just because you include a disclaimer asserting that you do not sell these drugs to MESO members.

Many people would say this strategy strongly suggests the actual and primary goal of these type of posts is the promotion of rec drugs.

Gotta admit though, he seemed to know a lot about the process. Maybe some of the stuff he said about being a former source was at least partly true.

Gotta admit though, he seemed to know a lot about the process.

Except how to send samples to Jano for testing, or how to efficiently run a business.

I think it was more a case of “bullshit baffles brains” - the tales, excuses and basically the whole setup was far to elaborate, non of the decent sources here have close to the issues we witnessed here.

If it sounds/looks too good to be true, it most likely is…This was a perfect example of illusion (or delusion, in his/their case) of grandeur, and failed to perform at every stage.

Maybe some of the stuff he said about being a former source was at least partly true.

No doubt at all he was a former source, i wholeheartedly believe he/they had been active here previously - despite claiming not.

I confident he had a pretty bad reputation he didn’t want to surface.

Whether it be selective scamming, a general scam, or bad/fake/counterfeit gear - I doubt we’ll ever know for sure…but he/they certainly was making a clear effort to hide the past, and wasn’t as he/they appeared.

Also, I’m more than certain the names he eventually gave up were not even close to the whole story (if true at all)!!

Well let’s see some photos before we start believing any crazy stories

How about the package, blur out your address and keep the return address

Well let’s see some photos before we start believing any crazy stories

How about the package, blur out your address and keep the return address
What’s the point? Seems like guys here only care about the testing which is understandable but you can order 10 and test yourself and not have to worry that some shill or the actual source is posting a different products results than what is being sent.

What’s the point? Seems like guys here only care about the testing which is understandable but you can order 10 and test yourself and not have to worry that some shill or the actual source is posting a different products results than what is being sent.

What?

Yeah delete it so you and your friends dirt gets nicely swept up
I have nothing to do with the guy. I placed an order and got my stuff. Period. He was excellent with communication and I received my pack in under a week. Like I said in my first posts, I was also skeptical that my pack wouldn’t land but it did. I even advised anyone considering placing an order to not do so until there were confirmed landings. The codes check out and everything “looks” legit but no I have not had anything tested. I only posted feedback for those who were concerned about no packs landing. There is no dirt here to sweep up. It’s just a bunch of back and forth that went nowhere. I haven’t seen one complaint from anyone who actually ordered. But then again- there were only 2-3 confirmed orders so not much to go by. Either way the source is banned and it’s time to move on.
Juicepal got the same treatment on another board when he first started out. He was trashed over and over until he left the board and went somewhere else. I was accused for being a shill for defending him.

I have nothing to do with the guy. I placed an order and got my stuff. Period. He was excellent with communication and I received my pack in under a week. Like I said in my first posts, I was also skeptical that my pack wouldn’t land but it did. I even advised anyone considering placing an order to not do so until there were confirmed landings. The codes check out and everything “looks” legit but no I have not had anything tested. I only posted feedback for those who were concerned about no packs landing. There is no dirt here to sweep up. It’s just a bunch of back and forth that went nowhere. I haven’t seen one complaint from anyone who actually ordered. But then again- there were only 2-3 confirmed orders so not much to go by. Either way the source is banned and it’s time to move on.
Juicepal got the same treatment on another board when he first started out. He was trashed over and over until he left the board and went somewhere else. I was accused for being a shill for defending him.

Why do you care so much that this thread gets deleted though?