I'm not sure if you're fully on this, but it's impossible to "legally" aka without stealth ship ANY medicine or supplements out of Türkiye. Unless it's via expedited shipping to some countries, express shipping to others and regular airmail to pretty much any BUT ALL should be in stealth.
First 2 times we tried to "legally" send it for testing, the way we were requested, we got in trouble.
So it's currently being re-routed to EU domestic warehouse and we're getting legal permissions to export it, as we don't want to cut corners this time and just do regular airmail in stealth and also make it more difficult for Janoshik, as they would rather not have it in stealth, for their own customs' brokerage sake.
Finally, regarding our statement that Janoshik picked it up, but it wasn't received. You can have the tracking number if you like. It literally said "Delivered" for the first time we've ever seen, and we've sent hundreds of parcels before Meso. Then we got a call from customs about its seizure. All of that was on the TURKISH side, so even if Janoshik wanted to help, there was nothing they could've done as it was out of their jurisdiction. And don't tell me that other Turkish sources do it. You don't know exactly where they send it from or how they send it. We wanted to test or UGLs in this batch as well, and we don't have them in Germany, so we have to re-try from EU domestic next week.
Hope that clears it up for you. Nothing personal, just business.
When we explain this in detail we're called by you names and are laughed at for being "unprofessional".
Therefore, what do you really expect? A professional explanation like the one above or us trolling you back for what you say? Way too many people in this thread have proven that they don't take a professional explanation seriously, just as much as they don't take any picture proof seriously. Therefore we only take people who ask questions in a professional/respectful manner from now on seriously. Others are Liska. Lol.
Come to Türkiye and try gathering 30 boxes of dostinex in one day. We'll watch you buy probably 10 after visiting like 30 pharmacies. Not to mention rimobolans in this quantity, 2026 expiry date mixed in with the older ones, and each one of my pics has different rimo QR/serial number.
What is this bullshit? So Janoshik hasn’t even got the samples now?

We'll have results on primo from Janoshik very soon. Can't say exact date, but it's in progress, been paid for (ask them if it's true, and we did our best to send it). Sending a person to Czech republic in case it's impossible to process them legally from International for us. How about I bet $100 that our primo will come out spot on, which is either 98/100 up to 103/100 in our tests done by Jano? Not a blind test, but you're saying that you doubt the consistency of big pharma. I bet my own $100 on here. I'll pay it to you crypto within 24 hours of us posting test results. And it's in our first batch of testing, so I won't have excuse of it "not being processed".
And if you doubt that, feel free to send me $100 in XMR within 24 hours. IF you can't do that, then feel free to order from us the equivalent of $150, any gear of your choice, international.
Why do you talk so much utter shite? You almost started to gain some traction, but looks like you’ve messed it up again. Looks like the wheels are coming off good and proper, you’re a bunch of amateurs that don’t seem to have a clue what you are doing….and all your ‘fantastical’ and elaborate stories are making you look ridiculous.

I can’t even imagine what things look like ‘behind the scenes’!!

Really @Liska gave the best advice you’re going to get already. To shut your mouth

You have to be rolling the bowl to write page long intense bullshit drama posts to every two word response you get in this bullshit thread
Making shit up constantly, contradicting yourself
If you just focused on getting the gear out, getting the tests done, being honest everything would go way better for you
You’re going to get a few dummy customers that don’t know any better with your current approach.
Which is all you deserve
Real talk!!!

retard recognize retard

my suggestion was still serious, you should try it. writing long stimulant induced posts is not always a good idea.
Wouldn't it make more sense to get ADHD symptoms if you're underdosing/overdosing Dr prescribed dose? or not using stems at all?

Can you stop mis-using the downvoting system? Nobody cares about you downvoting every one of my post, it's annoying for admins later to remove them.
Urmmm…how about, no!! I disagree/dislike what you say, so that’s exactly the purpose of the system, is it not? Why would admin remove somebody’s opinion in an uncensored ‘underground’ forum thread? Especially one that talks as much shit as you do.

Apparently you care very much, about my ‘misusing’ of the dislike function.

Last edited:
You mean push notifications? Yes it does but depends on what the platform you’re on
Anyways, I'm not your home depot. I don't carry all the supplements we sell at home, which as I explained not even my responsibility. this is not how we operate, I'm not one person, even if your statement had any sense of truth to it.
Fact that you seriously think that it's one person running around pharmacies to gather this volume of supplements, packs it in decoys, ships it on the same or the next day and then writes long meso posts says a lot about how you understand business operations.
All of our customers had extremely positive experience with us.
How about you stop talking nonsense and actually order from us? Heck, if you're so scared about us scamming you, use an escrow. Those barely charge anything these days.

Urmmm…how about, no!! I disagree/dislike what you say, so that’s exactly the purpose of the system, is it not? Why would admin remove somebody’s opinion in an uncensored ‘underground’ forum thread? Especially one that talks as much shit as you do.
Feel free to ask Millard in DMs about it, he may or may not explain to you the reason why.
Talking shit? Lol. I've literally addressed every one of your questions, while you haven't answered even one of mine. Start doing that from now on. If you can't handle more than one, let's start with the first one
Why are you not encouraging reactive testing which is much cheaper / more accessible?

What is this bullshit? So Janoshik hasn’t even got the samples now?

Why do you talk so much utter shite? You almost started to gain some traction, but looks like you’ve messed it up again. Looks like the wheels are coming off good and proper, you’re a bunch of amateurs that don’t seem to have a clue what you are doing….and all your ‘fantastical’ and elaborate stories are making you look ridiculous.

I can’t even imagine what things look like ‘behind the scenes’!!
We've proven at least half of statements we've made with pictures, links etc. Have you proven any one of yours with anything except that one bayer link that has nothing to do with what we inquired in the first place?

You mean push notifications? Yes it does but depends on what the platform you’re on
iOS/ Macos/ Linux/ Windows. There's no app AFAIK. How do you get push notifications? I've also explained that all of us use VPNs 24/7 so either way it's not going to be as fast as it probably is for you.

Feel free to ask Millard in DMs about it, he may or may not explain to you the reason why.
I don’t really need to, if the function wasn’t to be used…it wouldn’t be available.
Talking shit? Lol. I've literally addressed every one of your questions, while you haven't answered even one of mine. Start doing that from now on. If you can't handle more than one, let's start with the first one
Why do I need to answer your questions exactly? Your the one making all the nonsensical statements.
Why are you not encouraging reactive testing which is much cheaper / more accessible?
I don’t need to encourage reactive testing, if members want to they will of their own accord.
I encourage source testing, for 2 reasons…1. To show a degree of transparency, and project an image of willingness towards a community that likes that sort of thing (and is a source standard here)
2. Gives customers something to compare their own to, should they send off themselves.

I don’t really need to, if the function wasn’t to be used…it wouldn’t be available.
Okay. I'll just ask our guys to report you to oblivion too, since that function exists. None of them have even taken part in this thread since we value honest feedback, rather than fake reviews from people we are in the same crew with.
Why do I need to answer your questions exactly? You're the one making all the nonsensical statements.
No, friend, you're the one that's made quite a few nonsensical statements. I wasn't the one to point them out, others did.
I encourage source testing, for 2 reasons…1. To show a degree of transparency, and project an image of willingness towards a community that likes that sort of thing (and is a source standard here)
2. Gives customers something to compare their own to, should they send off themselves.
Great start! Thank you!

About 300 messages worth.

Okay. I'll just ask our guys to report you to oblivion too, since that function exists. None of them have even taken part in this thread since we value honest feedback, rather than fake reviews from people we are in the same crew with.
Great idea!! get yourself on with it!!

Note: remember what I said about ‘unprofessionalism’ - you bunch of clowns.

!
Ohhh….just one more thing - ENYOY!!

IMG_3814.png