What page are the Jano test results?

We'll have results on primo from Janoshik very soon. Can't say exact date, but it's in progress, been paid for (ask them if it's true, and we did our best to send it). Sending a person to Czech republic in case it's impossible to process them legally from International for us.
Their ‘International emissary’ must be walking back with the results!! Currently somewhere in the Taurus Mountains preparing to return back to Hermes HQ undetected!!
Sending samples and receiving results is very complex and dangerous operation - it seems.

Last edited:
14dollars for rimobolan while the price is 6.15dollars in PHARMACY. Buying them at the warehouses you will even get them more cheap. plus you are sending them INTERNATIONAL, almost zero risk for you, customer getting ALL the risk. And you are saying others are overpricing? I see a lot of blablabla here

SAME for geno, you buy it in pharmacy for 90usd and when you have contacts with distributing warehouses you get them lot cheaper aswell. Also here you sell them for 130USD INTERNATIONAL. Get a LARGE stock/ warehouse in EU and it MIGHT be interesting for some people.

Dude you are new

That margin of profit is nothing.

If you only knew how much is made from test vials just with a kilo of raw test your brain would explode.

Last edited:
Somebody got succesfull delivery ?
Read posts right above yours, those are successful deliveries. Which they call my shills now.
As if I'm one person, gathering 30 dostinex boxes to ship today, which is a product most pharmacies in Turkey are out of stock now. Doing that while home brewing the test and tren, and posting on meso half the day. And shipping bulk orders.
Laughable.

Attachments

• IMG_0742.jpeg
    IMG_0742.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 81
Their ‘International emissary’ must be walking back with the results!! Currently somewhere in the Taurus Mountains preparing to return back to Hermes HQ undetected!!
Sending samples and receiving results is very complex and dangerous operation - it seems.
Breaking news: Just spotted the 'International Emissary' in the Taurus Mountains! Turns out, he's actually a mountain goat named Gary wearing a fedora and shades. Rumor has it, he's mastered the art of Morse code and communicates by clanging bells. If you ever wondered why your samples and orders took a while, now you know - Gary was busy grazing! #SecretAgentGary #GoatToBeKiddingMe"

Dude you are new

If you only knew how much is made from test vials just with a kilo of raw test your brain would explode.
Exactly. Very good point. Even if we only had 2 people on the team, that's only 3,5 dollars per person in profit from one box. 10 boxes = 35 bucks. I'd rather work at Walmart. Lolz

One thing I'll tell you guys, warehouses do not get discounts on Bayer products. Well, they technically do, but since they have to legally sell the drug and pay gov tax on it, then employee salary and warehouse keeping fees, that discount turns into very little profit. That's why they stopped sending it to pharmacies. At the end of the day, we have to sell it through a pharmacy by checking the barcodes. So some products we do get a discount on, such as HGH, but Rimos are not in the discount area.

One thing I'll tell you guys, warehouses do not get discounts on Bayer products. Well, they technically do, but since they have to legally sell the drug and pay gov tax on it, then employee salary and warehouse keeping fees, that discount turns into very little profit. That's why they stopped sending it to pharmacies. At the end of the day, we have to sell it through a pharmacy by checking the barcodes. So some products we do get a discount on, such as HGH, but Rimos are not in the discount area.
Hello is your warehouse EU based?

Since you guys loved our rimos so much - we’re extending the deal on them till mid October! $10 for 2024s only and $13 for 2026. And yes, you can really order as many as you like. Run them babies through your ITS or any lab test - we’ll reimburse you for any blind test you do on them.
P.S. may run out of 2024s in a week or so.

Last edited:
Since you guys loved our rimos so much - we’re extending the deal on them till mid October! $10 for 2024s only and $13 for 2026. And yes, you can really order as many as you like. Run them babies through your ITS or any lab test - we’ll reimburse you for any blind test you do on them.

Get some Rimos to your USA domestic warehouse and you'll be sold out in about 5 minutes.

Tbh Rimo's are barely worth it at $10/amp imo (my thoughts on 100 mg/mL primobolan in general).
I'd rather buy 200 mg/mL UGL primo but if $10 Bayer Rimo amps were available USA domestic, I'd stock up.

to be honest I'd pay maybe $6 an amp for these fake rimos shipped from asia.
And that's with a good jano test. The fact that they *could* be real doesn't mean anything to me, and i don't care about rimos anyway.

HermesLabs isn't running a website either, he has no costs other then the cut he takes from being a dropshipper. He's not a pharmacy. So it isn't a great deal that he is offering you guys. He's just a random guy on meso without any credentials to speak of. So the price matches that.

Getting desperate

Dude you are new

to be honest I'd pay maybe $6 an amp for these fake rimos shipped from asia.
And that's with a good jano test. The fact that they *could* be real doesn't mean anything to me, and i don't care about rimos anyway.
There are legit Rimo coming out of Turkey as I bought a bunch a few years ago. There is a reason that they sell out locally whenever someone offers them even at 16-18 an amp. I’ve run a ton of primo in the past 10 years- maybe 2 cycles were HG amps. There was a significant difference between everything else and the batch I got from Turkey. Needless to say, when I ordered more amps they wound up getting seized and I didn’t order again - I get paranoid.

There are legit Rimo coming out of Turkey as I bought a bunch a few years ago. There is a reason that they sell out locally whenever someone offers them even at 16-18 an amp. I’ve run a ton of primo in the past 10 years- maybe 2 cycles were HG amps. There was a significant difference between everything else and the batch I got from Turkey. Needless to say, when I ordered more amps they wound up getting seized and I didn’t order again - I get paranoid.

Sorry bro but all of that is just "feels" nonsense.

If i were in turkey i would snag one amp from a pharmcy and get it tested, take pictures, video etc. and put this shit to bed, but i am unable to. Maybe someone here can step up

HermesLabs isn't running a website either, he has no costs other then the cut he takes from being a dropshipper. He's not a pharmacy. So it isn't a great deal that he is offering you guys. He's just a random guy on meso without any credentials to speak of. So the price matches that.

Getting desperate
So, you just assume these are fake? Are the