What products do you offer USA domestic? I didn't see an option on the website. This is a pretty important detail!

@bsand0669
That's correct. We're prepping to launch EU and US domestic lines with separate price tags as so many people have requested. EU is working already just as the US is, but we're doing test orders as someone above mentioned can't fully claim a name until you are one :).

Last edited:
30iu or 15iu?

Also why is the 30iu $65 and the 15iu $66? @HermesLabs
Because more isn't always better. It's because we were fixing too many products at once..Sorry about that, we fixed all prices on the website.
If you see anything else like that please do let us know asap. You guys seriously help a lot with your feedback. Thanks.

P.S. Janoshik just picked up our order, it seems that the tests will be out soon. I'll just update them in this thread, or GMC or whatever his name was will spam the new one.

P.S. Janoshik just picked up our order, it seems that the tests will be out soon. I'll just update them in this thread, or GMC or whatever his name was will spam the new one.
Haha…another silly thing to say - like showing a red-flag to a bull!!! Also, calling out your bullshit & fuck up’s isn’t spam.

You only have yourselves to blame here.
You may think burying this thread, and hiding behind a new one will do you good, but it’s just putting lipstick on a pig - it’s still a pig!!

If you don’t want your new thread to end up in disaster like this, try doing things like a professional, and not act like a bunch of low-level amateurs…cut the crap, and drop the arsehole attitude (maybe put the fella back on, the guy that seems to have some intelligence).

Try ‘smarter’ , not harder.

By the way, any orders landed yet?

Last edited:
Haha…another silly thing to say - like showing a red-flag to a bull!!! Also, calling out your bullshit & fuck up’s isn’t spam.

You only have yourselves to blame here.
You may think burying this thread, and hiding behind a new one will do you good, but it’s just putting lipstick on a pig - it’s still a pig!!

If you don’t want your new thread to end up in disaster like this, try doing things like a professional, and not act like a bunch of low-level amateurs…cut the crap, and drop the arsehole attitude (maybe put the fella back on, the guy that seems to have some intelligence).

Try ‘smarter’ , not harder.

By the way, any orders landed yet?
Orders landed. Love you too, sir <3 .

My Rimos package is out for delivery, I’ll update later tonight once I get done with my day. If you guys need any specific pics feel free to reply.

And plans on testing or you just gonna smell it and pin it?
Probably sniff and a quick taste lol before pinning

I have experience with authentic Rimos, I ordered a small quantity. I’ll try my best to make a conclusion by visually inspecting package and amps. And possibly sending one to Jano since the process seems to be simple and inexpensive . Whatever I decide to do I’ll keep forum updated

That's correct. We're prepping to launch EU and US domestic lines with separate price tags as so many people have requested. EU is working already just as the US is, but we're doing test orders as someone above mentioned can't fully claim a name until you are one :).

How do I specify USA domestic if I order Cinnatropins? How many do you have available USA domestic right now?

What else is available USA domestic?

@Vanargandar