HGH Anything you wish you knew before you got started?

I started at 4iu and ran that for pretty much a little under a year than I went up to a vial a day which is 12-14 iu

Would a pro consider this high? Nah prolly not, but just an average joe Id say this is called high.

@ChaseIrons may something to do with this perception. I think 12-14 IU/d is high even for pro's who mega-dose everything. At some point, diminishing returns and it can get expensive (not worth the money or sides for minimally more gainz)

I heard someone say the other day that 6mg was the dose at which maximal hyperplasia occurs and that beyond that is diminishing returns, thus the use of that dose for HIV patients.

HGH Anything you wish you knew before you got started?​

Yep. The fact that you can achieve much higher and more consistent levels of GH/IGF-1 with MK-677, a drug that doesn’t even cost 20% of what HGH costs.
Please don’t think I’m disagreeing or anything. But where do you get that information

Please don’t think I’m disagreeing or anything. But where do you get that information

You can compare both: HGH produces a much higher spike, but its half-life is only 2-3 hours, whereas MK-677 has a half-life of around 24 hours. Additionally, comparing 20 mg of MK-677 to 4 IU of HGH shows a significant difference in price.

So, would you prefer a smaller spike, but still a significant increase (over 60-100% for both GH and IGF-1) lasting for 24 hours, or a larger spike of 100-200% but only lasting 2-3 hours? It's up to you.

Last edited:

You can compare both: HGH produces a much higher spike, but its half-life is only 2-3 hours, whereas MK-677 has a half-life of around 24 hours. Additionally, comparing 20 mg of MK-677 to 4 IU of HGH shows a significant difference in price.

So, would you prefer a smaller spike, but still a significant increase (over 60-100% for both GH and IGF-1) lasting for 24 hours, or a larger spike of 100-200% but only lasting 2-3 hours? It's up to you.

At first, I’d want to compare the total increase in GH/IGF-1 over 24 hrs by calculating the area under the respective curves then pick the one which produces more total GH/IGF-1

On the other hand, the body produces spikes naturally so in theory it would make sense to use something which replicates natural spikes, albeit larger spikes.

Also, supposedly MK677 has a higher potential to reduce insulin sensitivity than synthetic HGH does.

I heard someone say the other day that 6mg was the dose at which maximal hyperplasia occurs and that beyond that is diminishing returns, thus the use of that dose for HIV patients.
I think Kurt Havens just makes this shit up as he goes and pawns it off as medical science. Remember his comments on turinabol... Tens of thousands died during the T-bolshevic revolution of the East German Olympic doping scandal due to tbols downright unprecedented liver toxicity lol

I think Kurt Havens just makes this shit up as he goes and pawns it off as medical science. Remember his comments on turinabol... Tens of thousands died during the T-bolshevic revolution of the East German Olympic doping scandal due to tbols downright unprecedented liver toxicity lol
I watched a couple of podcasts with him and the guy immediately struck me as a poser who just says things in an attempt to sound smart. His whole behavior reeks of massive insecurity and need for approval. Like giving himself the fake 'PHDc' title, lmao.

I watched a couple of podcasts with him and the guy immediately struck me as a poser who just says things in an attempt to sound smart. His whole behavior reeks of massive insecurity and need for approval. Like giving himself the fake 'PHDc' title, lmao.
Just for reference I have never done hgh and was interested in it. But want to learn more. How long of a cycle how much a day. I have seen advice in here all over the place. In reference I’m on trt cruise and blast 250 twice a week for 8-10 weeks every few months. But wanting to get that little extra boost

Just for reference I have never done hgh and was interested in it. But want to learn more. How long of a cycle how much a day. I have seen advice in here all over the place. In reference I’m on trt cruise and blast 250 twice a week for 8-10 weeks every few months. But wanting to get that little extra boost
You dont cycle HGH, you run it as long as your pockets allow.

Back