HGH Anything you wish you knew before you got started?

I’m not dumb enough of poor enough to pick something as dirty and cheap as mk677 over good old fashioned hgh. That’s all you champ.

Already posted for you, and, as I said would happen, you didn’t read it kiddo.

It’s just straight up pathetic if you’re doing it to save money then… Get a job instead of whatever you’re doing here.

Frankly, you’ve demonstrated yourself unworthy of any serious conversation at this point. I’ll just be around to point out your misinformation.
That's your your source right? https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306453018305043

First of all, they talk about how it affects PTSD severity, which makes it a little confusing when you claim that "MK-677 will give you PTSD." But hey, we can’t really be surprised, considering reading isn’t exactly your strong suit

“neither ghrelin nor orexin SNPs alone directly affected PTSD symptom severity.”

And don’t you love how they found “a significant interaction effect” between some genes but ultimately concluded that these genetic variations are still just a tiny piece of the puzzle? It’s like, thanks for the reassurance that the answer is still out there somewhere!

Just thought it was amusing you shared this gem, considering it’s a classic case of "not the findings we were hoping for." But hey, keep those intriguing studies coming!

Last edited:
It absolutely has the desired effect, and I am using this descriptor very selectively. IQ disparities are as sad as they are real, and many people have delusions about their abilities.

In my opinion, it would be more cruel and harmful to affirm their delusions, rather than to confront them with the objective reality.

Think of a low-performing student who intellectually struggles in an introductory course but enthusiastically tells you about his plans to pursue a PhD. It would be way easier to affirm their delusions than to give him a reality check about their IQ. But the latter is better for the student himself and society at large (he could contribute to society as a skilled plumber or electrician).

Same idea applies to meatheads who think they are scientists or physicians.
I have a high IQ with fancy pants graduate degrees to prove it. Having evaluated all of this with my powerful intellect I have concluded that you are full of shit.

That's your your source right? https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306453018305043

First of all, they talk about how it affects PTSD severity, which makes it a little confusing when you claim that "MK-677 will give you PTSD." But hey, we can’t really be surprised, considering reading isn’t exactly your strong suit

“neither ghrelin nor orexin SNPs alone directly affected PTSD symptom severity.”

And don’t you love how they found “a significant interaction effect” between some genes but ultimately concluded that these genetic variations are still just a tiny piece of the puzzle? It’s like, thanks for the reassurance that the answer is still out there somewhere!

Just thought it was amusing you shared this gem, considering it’s a classic case of "not the findings we were hoping for." But hey, keep those intriguing studies coming!

Whatever makes you feel better about being poor kid.

SARM goblins are an interesting breed. They can't be reasoned with it seems--a truly fascinating creature

Also if mk677 or w/e was really that superior to rHGH, every ifbb pro would forego hgh and just mega dose SARMs. But this doesn't happen. I actually don't know any who use mk677 in place of hgh, or even use mk677 at all. I wonder why this is?

SARMs are for tiktokers/redditors and broke people who can't pony up and run a real cycle

MK-677 is not a SARM, move on.
You are actually correct there, on it not being a sarm. And I'm also correct In saying that if it was as effective as you say it is, then iffbb pros would be abusing the hell out of it. But they're not. Because its garbage.

And you're promoting garbage because you can't afford hgh. You started off your initial post by doing a cost comparison between mk677 and hgh, before even diving into the literature which tells me cost is the biggest factor influencing your decision.

Back