HGH Anything you wish you knew before you got started?

I’m not dumb enough of poor enough to pick something as dirty and cheap as mk677 over good old fashioned hgh. That’s all you champ.

Already posted for you, and, as I said would happen, you didn’t read it kiddo.

It’s just straight up pathetic if you’re doing it to save money then… Get a job instead of whatever you’re doing here.

Frankly, you’ve demonstrated yourself unworthy of any serious conversation at this point. I’ll just be around to point out your misinformation.
That's your your source right? https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306453018305043

First of all, they talk about how it affects PTSD severity, which makes it a little confusing when you claim that "MK-677 will give you PTSD." But hey, we can’t really be surprised, considering reading isn’t exactly your strong suit

“neither ghrelin nor orexin SNPs alone directly affected PTSD symptom severity.”

And don’t you love how they found “a significant interaction effect” between some genes but ultimately concluded that these genetic variations are still just a tiny piece of the puzzle? It’s like, thanks for the reassurance that the answer is still out there somewhere!

Just thought it was amusing you shared this gem, considering it’s a classic case of "not the findings we were hoping for." But hey, keep those intriguing studies coming!

Last edited:
It absolutely has the desired effect, and I am using this descriptor very selectively. IQ disparities are as sad as they are real, and many people have delusions about their abilities.

In my opinion, it would be more cruel and harmful to affirm their delusions, rather than to confront them with the objective reality.

Think of a low-performing student who intellectually struggles in an introductory course but enthusiastically tells you about his plans to pursue a PhD. It would be way easier to affirm their delusions than to give him a reality check about their IQ. But the latter is better for the student himself and society at large (he could contribute to society as a skilled plumber or electrician).

Same idea applies to meatheads who think they are scientists or physicians.
I have a high IQ with fancy pants graduate degrees to prove it. Having evaluated all of this with my powerful intellect I have concluded that you are full of shit.

That's your your source right? https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306453018305043

First of all, they talk about how it affects PTSD severity, which makes it a little confusing when you claim that "MK-677 will give you PTSD." But hey, we can’t really be surprised, considering reading isn’t exactly your strong suit

“neither ghrelin nor orexin SNPs alone directly affected PTSD symptom severity.”

And don’t you love how they found “a significant interaction effect” between some genes but ultimately concluded that these genetic variations are still just a tiny piece of the puzzle? It’s like, thanks for the reassurance that the answer is still out there somewhere!

Just thought it was amusing you shared this gem, considering it’s a classic case of "not the findings we were hoping for." But hey, keep those intriguing studies coming!

Whatever makes you feel better about being poor kid.

SARM goblins are an interesting breed. They can't be reasoned with it seems--a truly fascinating creature

Also if mk677 or w/e was really that superior to rHGH, every ifbb pro would forego hgh and just mega dose SARMs. But this doesn't happen. I actually don't know any who use mk677 in place of hgh, or even use mk677 at all. I wonder why this is?

SARMs are for tiktokers/redditors and broke people who can't pony up and run a real cycle

MK-677 is not a SARM, move on.
You are actually correct there, on it not being a sarm. And I'm also correct In saying that if it was as effective as you say it is, then iffbb pros would be abusing the hell out of it. But they're not. Because its garbage.

And you're promoting garbage because you can't afford hgh. You started off your initial post by doing a cost comparison between mk677 and hgh, before even diving into the literature which tells me cost is the biggest factor influencing your decision.

And you're promoting garbage because you can't afford hgh
I get pharmaceutical somatropin (4iu before bed, year round), fully covered by my insurance.

Also if mk677 or w/e was really that superior to rHGH
We were comparing both, but I never said that MK-677 was superior to HGH.

Using both MK-677 and HGH, like I do, is much more effective and provides constant supraphysiological levels of GH and IGF-1. And yeah, there are a lot of kids (aka SARMs goblins/broccoli heads) using MK-677; I see it all the time on TikTok. But that’s not comparable to our situation—they think MK-677 is an anabolic drug that will give them mass, which is why it has a bad reputation now.

We don’t use it for the same reason. I'm using it alongside insulin, HGH, and AAS, and everything fits perfectly. My blood work is great, and my gains and recovery are amazing—nothing else to say.

I get pharmaceutical somatropin (4iu before bed, year round), fully covered by my insurance.

Using both MK-677 and HGH, like I do, is much more effective and provides constant supraphysiological levels of GH and IGF-1. And yeah, there are a lot of kids (aka SARMs goblins/broccoli heads) using MK-677; I see it all the time on TikTok. But that’s not comparable to our situation—they think MK-677 is an anabolic drug that will give them mass, which is why it has a bad reputation now.

We don’t use it for the same reason. I'm using it alongside insulin, HGH, and AAS, and everything fits perfectly. My blood work is great, and my gains and recovery are amazing—nothing else to say.
That's a fair response, as long as we're not saying it's superior to rhgh then I'm cool with that.

More anecdotal data is always appreciated too. Have you ever done any gh serum or igf1 tests using it?

Yea so bro comes on here to tell us how you can achieve higher IGF-1 with much cheaper MK-677 continues on a crusade to defend what is likely not even a worthy compound to consider in any circumstance, just to 180 to say yet he never meant it is superior you wat m8? Make up your mind or you are just larping contrarian like many coaching charlatans. Have you even made comparisons between that and monotherapy rhGH extensively?

On the subject yea I have tested my IGF-1 on 30mg ibutamoren which perhaps I have posted here many years ago if not my results were in the 600 range which is cool then when you consider the crippling numbness in my hands lifting basically anything, wrists and ankles looking like I was 300lb lard and the hamster face compared to being lean and three dimensional on 5 iu rhGH measuring 678 IGF-1 you must question how much IGF-1 in isolation means really.

Last edited:

You are running GH and MK677 at the same time? That makes no sense whatsoever. You are significantly blunting endogenous GH secretion due to the Somatostatin increase that exogenous GH causes. So you get all the potential side effects of MK677 with little to no benefit. Absolutely retarded.

And you did, in fact, insinuate that MK677 is superior to, or at least as good as, GH. See below:
Yep. The fact that you can achieve much higher and more consistent levels of GH/IGF-1 with MK-677, a drug that doesn’t even cost 20% of what HGH costs.

But still, in what situations is it better than MK-677? Sure, IGF-1 secretion lasts 12-20 hours, but that’s still not the consistent 24-hour levels you get with MK-677. Even with HGH, you only get a 2-3 hour peak, while MK-677 keeps both GH and IGF-1 levels elevated for the full 24 hours.

I'm not saying HGH is bad—I use myself 4 IU before bed year-round. I’m just pointing out that MK-677 is also an extremely effective/cheap option. I've used it during my last few cycles, and honestly, I feel it much more than HGH when it comes to recovery and sleep

If you are really so concerned with having elevated GH levels throughout the day, then simply split up your GH dosage in two. MK677 has a terrible side-effect profile, no one should be taking it on a consistent basis. All the benefits of MK677 you can also get with exogenous GH, but with much less side effects. And considering how dirt-cheap GH is nowadays, cost should not be a factor either. Unless you are a useless bum like yourself who is a leach on society and makes them pay for your PED use.

HGH Anything you wish you knew before you got started?​

Yep. The fact that you can achieve much higher and more consistent levels of GH/IGF-1 with MK-677, a drug that doesn’t even cost 20% of what HGH costs.

You can compare both: HGH produces a much higher spike, but its half-life is only 2-3 hours, whereas MK-677 has a half-life of around 24 hours. Additionally, comparing 20 mg of MK-677 to 4 IU of HGH shows a significant difference in price.

So, would you prefer a smaller spike, but still a significant increase (over 60-100% for both GH and IGF-1) lasting for 24 hours, or a larger spike of 100-200% but only lasting 2-3 hours? It's up to you.

You don't know what you're talking about so shut your ass.

Dude, You have no idea what you're talking about. The half-life of MK 677 is irrelevant for how much it will increase Igf-1. You also completely misunderstand growth hormone and how igf1 is produced in the body. The fact that an injection of GH gives a brief rise in the body is actually a good thing for igf-1 production. There are so many false claims in what you are writing it's not even worth trying to discuss with you because you are so bullheaded on your misguided statements.

If you truly believe what you were saying, then go ahead and take your mk677 for 6 or 8 weeks and get an igf1 test. Drop it for a couple months and then take 4 IU's of GH of every evening before bed for the same amount of time and get your IGF1 tested. That will show you in play numbers that you are just completely wrong.

It absolutely has the desired effect

Usually, it reflects poorly on the person making the assertion and doesn't land with the person about which it is being asserted in spite of the fact that in this case, your assessment seems to be correct.

It depends on where your physiological levels

No, no it doesn't. Presently, I'm on 4mg of HGH. No amount of MK-677 is going to get me anyway close to that.

No, I was sharing my own experience with it, but everything else I've mentioned about the drugs is backed by research. Need sources? I can provide them.

Yes, I want sources. A couple specifically. The first of which is serum IGF-1 while on 4iu of HGH daily with and without the MK-677. The second source I want is any kind of literature that suggests that MK-677 has any efficacy in the presence of a exogenous HGH and a shut down pituitary gland. Finally, I'd like you to make some kind of rational argument for the benefit of MK-677 in the presence of exogenous HGH vs. say, more HGH.

Think this is the best book written about HGH now.

LMAO....beat me to it

Back