HGH Anything you wish you knew before you got started?

This is the most comprehensive guide to HGH… Type2 and Havens have nothing on this

I heard someone say the other day that 6mg was the dose at which maximal hyperplasia occurs and that beyond that is diminishing returns, thus the use of that dose for HIV patients.

I quick review of the literature yielded nothing about hyperplasia. The 6mg dose was settled upon because it was the maximum tolerable dose on average for patients that needed an acute increase in lean body mass.

It seems there's a linear, dose dependent response with regard to reduction in body fat and an increase in lean muscle tissue anywhere from 1-6mg.

Where did you see hate for QSC? HGH is one of their most well-regarded products and if you catch a deal, it's a cheap as there is.
I'm poor because I choose pharmaceutical somatropin, covered by my insurance, over your shitty chinese HGH? You buy unbranded HGH from QSC, who's poor?

That's just one example but it's all over the forum. I just want to understand what specifically is the complaint about generic hgh? What does it lack compared to pharma?

That's just one example but it's all over the forum. I just want to understand what specifically is the complaint about generic hgh? What does it lack compared to pharma?

Yeah, I have that fucktwit on ignore, so I have no idea.

There is no scientific basis for a distinction between what QSC produces and pharma HGH. I use the word "pharma" loosely as there are different production methods. Serostim is the only HGH made in the USA. People claim anecdotally that it hits differently. I believe them, but there is no measurable difference that I can find.

All commonly available HGH is 22kDa 191aa peptide. There are various excipients used, but usually it's some kind of sugar-based filler and a buffering agent. Serostim is derived from mammalian cells. Most generic pharma is derived from E. Coli, I believe that most UGL HGH is also derived from E. Coli. The purification process is different, the former being more complex. Regardless, the end result yields similar purity and dimer across Serostim, generic pharma, and UGL HGH.

There may be some differences in bioavailability, but the literature shows a similar rise in IGF-1 and similar growth outcomes between Serostim and generic pharma HGH. UGL HGH yields a similar rise in IGF-1.

There may be other mechanisms that we are unaware of, but the primary driver of anabolism from HGH is a result of the fact that it stimulates secretion of IGF-1. Many people have reported a similar dose dependent response in serum IGF-1 between Serostim, generic pharma, and UGL HGH.

In light of all this, we can use Serostim, which is hard to source and an order of magnitude more costly than UGL HGH, we could use generic "pharma" HGH from a Turkish vendor that is likely counterfeit, or we could use QSC HGH at a fraction of the cost and achieve the same levels of IGF-1 secretion or use the money we saved to get more HGH and increase the dose.

The rational choice seems obvious to me, which explains why I'm sitting here typing this after just having injected 12iu of QSC HGH. People may chime in with feelz or they may chime in with some personal anecdotal experience, but I haven't seen one single shred of evidence of a measurable difference between the various options.

To be clear, I believe those that say "it hits differently", I'm open to the possibility that there may be a difference in bioavailability or some mechanism of action I don't understand, but it's not represented in the literature nor has anyone shown me a difference in blood values.

Yeah, I have that fucktwit on ignore, so I have no idea.

There is no scientific basis for a distinction between what QSC produces and pharma HGH. I use the word "pharma" loosely as there are different production methods. Serostim is the only HGH made in the USA. People claim anecdotally that it hits differently. I believe them, but there is no measurable difference that I can find.

All commonly available HGH is 22kDa 191aa peptide. There are various excipients used, but usually it's some kind of sugar-based filler and a buffering agent. Serostim is derived from mammalian cells. Most generic pharma is derived from E. Coli, I believe that most UGL HGH is also derived from E. Coli. The purification process is different, the former being more complex. Regardless, the end result yields similar purity and dimer across Serostim, generic pharma, and UGL HGH.

There may be some differences in bioavailability, but the literature shows a similar rise in IGF-1 and similar growth outcomes between Serostim and generic pharma HGH. UGL HGH yields a similar rise in IGF-1.

There may be other mechanisms that we are unaware of, but the primary driver of anabolism from HGH is a result of the fact that it stimulates secretion of IGF-1. Many people have reported a similar dose dependent response in serum IGF-1 between Serostim, generic pharma, and UGL HGH.

In light of all this, we can use Serostim, which is hard to source and an order of magnitude more costly than UGL HGH, we could use generic "pharma" HGH from a Turkish vendor that is likely counterfeit, or we could use QSC HGH at a fraction of the cost and achieve the same levels of IGF-1 secretion or use the money we saved to get more HGH and increase the dose.

The rational choice seems obvious to me, which explains why I'm sitting here typing this after just having injected 12iu of QSC HGH. People may chime in with feelz or they may chime in with some personal anecdotal experience, but I haven't seen one single shred of evidence of a measurable difference between the various options.

To be clear, I believe those that say "it hits differently", I'm open to the possibility that there may be a difference in bioavailability or some mechanism of action I don't understand, but it's not represented in the literature nor has anyone shown me a difference in blood values.
I was thinking that maybe although the end product is generally the same (22kDa 191 amino acids), the purification process might vary between manufacturers, and this could lead to subtle differences in impurities or degradation products. Some people may be more sensitive to these differences, even if the core HGH molecule remains the same across brands. These subtle impurities could affect bioavailability or provoke an immune response in a small number of users, leading to different “feelings” after injection.

Just a wild guess, who knows. I want to try it myself but I'm a bit worried because I'm in Canada and the Canadian warehouse is sold out. I've never ordered from China and since it's a large number of vials I worry that if it gets caught in customs they might press charges against me.

Back