MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

What’s your guys opinions on every day VS every other day injection? So far I’ve been doing 4IU every other day, 2IU in morning and 2IU in the night. For right now I just like the benefits to my skin and my tendons and ligaments, but in the future on my next blast I am looking to take more for actual muscle growth. How much do you think is good to take for growing muscle. Around 8IU a day?

i think there was a study that showed EOD being more effective for growth and ED being more effective for fat loss.
But when talking EOD, we still talk about same weekly dosage. So instead of 6iu ED you switch to 12iu EOD, post workout for example

What’s your guys opinions on every day VS every other day injection? So far I’ve been doing 4IU every other day, 2IU in morning and 2IU in the night. For right now I just like the benefits to my skin and my tendons and ligaments, but in the future on my next blast I am looking to take more for actual muscle growth. How much do you think is good to take for growing muscle. Around 8IU a day?
What I’m about to say is end of story once and for all, this is to be the new steroid forum gh protocol for size AND fat loss… so begin the forum regurg.

HGH Protocol for fat loss goes like this
As much as you can $ or are willing to take, as many times a day as you can bother, everyday. That’s it

hGH protocol for growth goes just like this!
As much as you can afford/willing to harm your body with - as many times a day as your willing to inject yourself like a diabetic or a junky. That’s the truth, there’s no special protocol for anything, more works. More cardio - works. Harder heavier more perfect training - works. More carbs - works. More protein - works. More insulin - works. More Anabolics- WORKS.

What I’m about to say is end of story once and for all, this is to be the new steroid forum gh protocol for size AND fat loss… so begin the forum regurg.

As much as you can $ or are willing to take, as many times a day as you can bother, everyday. That’s it

As much as you can afford/willing to harm your body with - as many times a day as your willing to inject yourself like a diabetic or a junky. That’s the truth, there’s no special protocol for anything, more works. More cardio - works. Harder heavier more perfect training - works. More carbs - works. More protein - works. More insulin - works. More Anabolics- WORKS.
Lol! I believe rackpuller hit the nail on the head. Your going to have tailor your own protocol based on money, goals and side effects weather you can handle them or combat them with insulin, metforman, controlling your carbs for water retention and your side effects are dose dependent and how you take it. The painful numb hands you’ll have to gradually work into it before you use high doses. Good luck brother!

well, of course his statement holds some truth, but this was not the question.
If you can afford 100iu a week or 200iu a week, the question was if it is better to distribute it evenly ED or EOD.

If you can afford 100iu a week or 200iu a week, the question was if it is better to distribute it evenly ED or EOD.
I got the idea from Yates. He said in interview with Palumbo 8ius he used precontest the biggest gains he made was 16ius three times a week or EOD basically. He doesnt say all in one shot however and im wondering if thats best now tbh.

View: https://youtu.be/bzbpbstJI3g

21:40 he goes into GH

I got the idea from Yates. He said in interview with Palumbo 8ius he used precontest the biggest gains he made was 16ius three times a week or EOD basically. He doesnt say all in one shot however and im wondering if thats best now tbh.

If you're literally taking 16iu a day then absolutely split it up into as many as you can thats a fuck load of GH. I would be splitting that into like 3 shots imo.

254 on the scale.right now. What.the fuck? Inwas sure i had dropped 10lbs not 2. I feel.deflated but the scale says otherwise. I.look same in the mirror too. Is this all in mynhead?
Ive been depressed last couple days and everything
This is why. Happens to me as well. Something the last couple days changed for you, i.e sleep, food, workouts, stress.

I just ordered 3 of the 280iu kits from opti and was thinking of running a similar approach of higher doses only 3-4 days a week, I was planning 14iu post workout all in one shot 4 days a week with insulin pre and post workout

I just ordered 3 of the 280iu kits from opti and was thinking of running a similar approach of higher doses only 3-4 days a week, I was planning 14iu post workout all in one shot 4 days a week with insulin pre and post workout
I trust your judgement with your.body. Keep us updated with progress man.

@malfeasance is there a direct correlation to dosages of anabolics and size? Irregardless of diet so lets assume i weigh x eating x cals daily, if i double my steroid intake without changing cals will i get bigger?

Yes I am very green with regards to steroids
I can't tell here if you are fucking with me. You do not look like somebody green in your pics. You look like you have been at it for a while in your pics.

If this is true, and you are not messing with me, then you must respond really well.

A direct correlation? Not the way you asked with with keeping calories the same. You have to have the food present to grow.

But there is definitely a size-dose relationship for me. I won't pretend to be an expert and speak for anybody else. When natty (all my life almost) I reached a point where more calories only made me fatter. Less calories made me leaner, but I maxed out on size and strength (indeed, I slowly began losing over time due to age and declining testosterone). It was very frustrating for years.

Once I discovered hormones, things changed. With hormones, I have not run any crazy cycles, but I have not found a point where upping the dose did not give me increased size.

I do eat to support growing, though, so I am not talking about same calories just double steroids as your hypothetical asks, and I would not advise anybody to do that.

And increasing dosages comes with side effects. At my age, blood pressure is a major side.

But you have already surpassed me, and this old body is not going to surpass you at this point no matter what I do, so if I were you I would be very cautious in listening to too much about anything I have to say on the subject. It looks like you are well on your way already.

I can't tell here if you are fucking with me. You do not look like somebody green in your pics. You look like you have been at it for a while in your pics.

If this is true, and you are not messing with me, then you must respond really well.

A direct correlation? Not the way you asked with with keeping calories the same. You have to have the food present to grow.

But there is definitely a size-dose relationship for me. I won't pretend to be an expert and speak for anybody else. When natty (all my life almost) I reached a point where more calories only made me fatter. Less calories made me leaner, but I maxed out on size and strength (indeed, I slowly began losing over time due to age and declining testosterone). It was very frustrating for years.

Once I discovered hormones, things changed. With hormones, I have not run any crazy cycles, but I have not found a point where upping the dose did not give me increased size.

I do eat to support growing, though, so I am not talking about same calories just double steroids as your hypothetical asks, and I would not advise anybody to do that.

But you have already surpassed me, and this old body is not going to surpass you at this point no matter what I do, so if I were you I would be very cautious in listening to too much about anything I have to say on the subject. It looks like you are well on your way already.
First thank you for your input and kind words. Both mean a great deal.to me.

I will be totally honest with you, aside from highly sporadic use here and there I am on my first legit cycle.

First off I have or had needle phobia. Something about Milos Sarcev nearly dying left a permanent "uh oh" in my.mind. Im terrified of needles to begin with so the story of him nearly dying makes the process a hundred times worse. I hallucinate I think the needle.is going to snap.off in my body requiring surgery etc.

2nd Ive tried to take bodybuilding serious many times and failed again and again. Some kind of mental block like its not exactly easy to accept that hey, I might actually be kinda good at this. All you hear is bbing is a pipe dream and having the genetics like winning the lottery. So i would get a few shots in and see changes in the mirror freaky changes that nobody would believe. Get scared or self destruct whatever you call it and fall apart.

Then came cocaine and meth followed. I tried over the years 30 attempts to get sober. 30 attempts i tried and failed but this year the 31st attempt I succeeded. My eyes are tearing up even writing this. 14 years of my life are gone man. Right now I have 4 months clean and its a dream come.true.

The size I have is mostly my foundation i built over a decade of dedicated training drug free. From the time I was 14 until mid late 20s. I think i was 26 when I started using cocaine.

When I got sober this year I had some test and tren i bought last year during failed attempt #30 and when I started I was close to 230 without drugs. Thats my foundation. Im always preaching put in the work before steroids and no one knows why. Thats why. I was 40 and recovering from meth addiction and my foundation was still there. It will always be there.

So i hopped on tren and test and not much happened at first. I was missing most of my shots and meals not taking it too serious. I got 5 kits from opti and gear from Trips and i dunno what happened but i looked in the mirror one day and say "You can do this"

Also something changed when I realized my sport was sliding downhill. Bodybuilding needs a worthy champion and I looked at the most recent pro shows and thought "hey I think I can beat these guys" so I went all out. I grew up, acted like this mattered because it does to me. It fucking sucks to see my sport in the shape that its in. Everyone thinking.drugs are the answer. The physiques onstage.get weaker and weaker. Modern.bodybuilding seems to revolve around drugs and sitting on one machine or another. What happened to hard work? And when these guys retire they evaporate into thin air (pun intended) why? No foundation.

My meals fell in line my training went back 20 years and I trained like I was a skinny nerd who used to get bullied and beat up at school..I think age is a factor im the type of person who performs nest under pressure. That cuts both ways tho, without it I have no desire.

I gained like 30+ lbs in 2 or 3 months recently. I guess all things considered its what you wod expect. Im my mind it was supposed to happen. I put in the work and the diet, the gains were supposed to be insane. Because I did it the right way.

Last edited:
If you read it a few times you’ll see it says ED is better dosing method no matter growth or cutting

at least this is my opinion

John meadows was sporting a no plan b shirt I'm his video the other day. On the back it said to have a plan b would to admit failure in plan A
Yet he got an education first, became very successful in the financial world before he could finally build his bodybuilding-related income.

The world is full of failed actors, athletes, writers... that didn't have a plan B. That shirt Meadows was "sporting" is just plain stupid and a recipe for failure. You should read up on the storming of Normandy. If there was no plan B the world will be a very different place. Life rarely goes according to plan and if you are not able to adapt and have alternatives a plan B would lead to true failure.

i think there was a study that showed EOD being more effective for growth and ED being more effective for fat loss.
But when talking EOD, we still talk about same weekly dosage. So instead of 6iu ED you switch to 12iu EOD, post workout for example

The fat loss and muscle building has way to many factors to establish what is better eod or Ed. I have never seen a study where the same person running the same gear running the same diet has ever tested just switching growth injection times.

I have only ran one test and that was 15 weeks long running the same amount but switching to pinning in the morning and pinning 2 times a day.

Out of the 15 bloodworks pulled I averaged 90- 100 igf points higher pinning 2 times a day. I didn’t change anything but pin times.

I did notice a little bit more fat burning running all in the am but I did cardio so that could be a benefit as well.

Way to many variables. But if you know of a link I’m interested to read up on it.

Science!!!!!

It just comes down to simple hormone biology. I treat all hormones on their half life. Igf-1 half life is about 23-27 hours growth is around 15 min I belive I read that somewhere. Luckily if your liver is healthy it will produce a lot of igf-1 in that timeframe. So in my opinion growth is needed every day. I can settle this on my next set of days off when I get back to the states in a couple months I will run the test not changing anything running the same gear and pin 10 iu every other day.

I will pull bloods pin day and off day. But like I said it will be after this test because I want to see how these greys pull at 4iu am 2 iu afternoon