HGH "high" dosing

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
So let's say one is doing bolus dose of 10IU pre workout + insulin and insulin again post workout.

Would you split it 5IU pre WO and 5IU pre bed?

Or if you had the money would you do 10IU pre WO and 5IU before bed?

During day off would you reduce to 5IU pre bed to give the body a bit of rest from the insulin resistance? Or just bolus of 10IU pre bed?

It's all theoretical, I'm really interested in hearing from ppl that tried to delve into 10+ IU dosages territories

So let's say one is doing bolus dose of 10IU pre workout + insulin and insulin again post workout.

Would you split it 5IU pre WO and 5IU pre bed?

During day off would you reduce to 5IU pre bed to give the body a bit of rest from the insulin resistance? Or just bolus of 10IU pre bed?

It's all theoretical, I'm really interested in hearing from ppl that tried to delve into 10+ IU dosages territories

I've been doing a vial a day, so close to 10 IU/d. Split evenly half when I wake up and the other half around dinner. 12 hours apart. Second dose is a few hours before bed.

No interest in exceeding 10 IU/d, personally.

I’m doing 4iu morning and 4iu afternoon/night. If I could handle it I’d take one big ass bolus at night.

A couple guys on PM who are running high growth have said BG seems to be better managed with one large bolus vs splitting it up.

It also seems to be a trend among the large to say things like “it doesn’t fucking matter, just take as much as you can when ever”.

In my pea size brain it makes sense to have it in your system around the workout time and insulin window. It also makes sense in my head to have it at bed time.

No one has done studies/research on the difference between split up injections vs bolus. The theory is that a single bolus is better for igf1 production and split up doses are better for lipolysis.

I’m doing 4iu morning and 4iu afternoon/night. If I could handle it I’d take one big ass bolus at night.

A couple guys on PM who are running high growth have said BG seems to be better managed with one large bolus vs splitting it up.

It also seems to be a trend among the large to say things like “it doesn’t fucking matter, just take as much as you can when ever”.

In my pea size brain it makes sense to have it in your system around the workout time and insulin window. It also makes sense in my head to have it at bed time.
I agree with the BG things, if you have one bolus dose you give a break to your body during the rest of the time left before the next bolus dose. As GH raise BG while it's in your body, splitting keep the BG elevated all the time and increase insulin resistance. On the other hand if you split you get both benefit, before workout the combo with insulin and all the stuff we all know it does and before bed you have the release of FFA during the night while fasted etc.

BG control will be a bitch while splitting and using high dosage tho.

Back