HGH Sides/Titration

hungryalways

I currently received the 150IU kits from QSC and I'm having an issue with side effects. Namely awful sleep quality and numb hands.

I guess I will need to start low and titrate up. Does anyone have experience with this? Ideally, I want to get to 3 IU/day as I need to improve my bone density.

My sleep is absolutely wrecked after a 2 or 3IU dosage of QSC, even if I dose around 9 a.m. and sleep at midnight. The same thing happened before when I was using Optitropin in the evening. However, moving to a morning dose mostly fixed the sides. Plus, I was doing 4IU every two days.

Any tried and tested ways to mitigate sides? I find it harder to fall asleep and I'm waking up non-stop during the night. It's not sustainable, but I'm wondering if I my body will "get used to it" or if titrating up will allow it some time to adjust?

So I had the same problem. I am taking 2ius twice a day. I used carpal tunnel hand braces at night to sleep. These helped tremendously. After about two months it went away. Now I just have some tightness in my forearm.

So I had the same problem. I am taking 2ius twice a day. I used carpal tunnel hand braces at night to sleep. These helped tremendously. After about two months it went away. Now I just have some tightness in my forearm.
Good to know it eventually subsided. Will get hold of some braces. Did you find sleep quality suffered irrespective of the carpal tunnel? I seem to be constantly waking up and feel drained in the morning.