HGH sleep issues

400degrees

About a month in on ugl GH, 4iu every night before bed, 2hrs after dinner. First couple weeks it knocked me out all night. Past couple weeks I've been wide awake at 3am every night. Almost feels like a cortisol spike. Wondering if I should ride it out, switch to am, or if anyone has had the same experience or knows the possible science behind this regarding the gh interactions with prolactin, progesterone or adrenals.

I really don't think it's that simple at all. GH pharmacology and sleep in general are two heavily researched topics with multiple factors effecting both. The body can handle large doses, there's experiences and studies with four times this dose, well tolerated. Personally I don't think shutting down natural production for less than 4iu's is worth it unless your GH deficient. If you mean lower and titrate up or split into smaller doses I could see trying that
Here’s the thing: those people aren’t you. You have no idea what 1,2,3,4 ius is doing to you and obviously 4 is a dose you can’t handle. So lower the dose.

Depending on the dose. IGF1 is what provides the negative feedback, so if eod dosing provides a high enough IGF1 level then yes, you will remain shut down. I'm not quite sure how long after igf1 drops off natural gh pulses continue but it might be that even if igf1 dropped low enough in 24h, that natural pulses still wouldn't restart ...
Got it. Yes I would suspect that would might be true with the 24h going by feels; I've been 3 days off gh, first two nights poor sleep, 3rd night back to normal.

I would absolutely try am dosing and split dosing. Am dosing, and split dosing with an early afternoon pin worked for me while my body adjusted. I stopped having sleep issues when I switched to that schedule. After a few months I had adjusted to hgh to the point I can do a whole bolus right before bed with no issues just fine.
Aha. Well that sounds promising. I don't want to write of gh just yet, especially with a couple hundred iu's stocked up, so I'll give that a try. Did you time the early afternoon pin around a workout/meal?

Here’s the thing: those people aren’t you. You have no idea what 1,2,3,4 ius is doing to you and obviously 4 is a dose you can’t handle. So lower the dose.
2 iu's could be just barely above a replacement dose. My igf1 is high normal natural as is, even at 37yo. Aside from sleep i'm experiencing no other side effects. I can handle the dose in terms of fluid retention and insulin resistance mitigation. All I'm saying is why expose yourself to potential risks for such a low dose

2 iu's could be just barely above a replacement dose. My igf1 is high normal natural as is, even at 37yo. Aside from sleep i'm experiencing no other side effects. I can handle the dose in terms of fluid retention and insulin resistance mitigation. All I'm saying is why expose yourself to potential risks for such a low dose
“Could be”
You do you my friend.