HGH sleep issues

400degrees

About a month in on ugl GH, 4iu every night before bed, 2hrs after dinner. First couple weeks it knocked me out all night. Past couple weeks I've been wide awake at 3am every night. Almost feels like a cortisol spike. Wondering if I should ride it out, switch to am, or if anyone has had the same experience or knows the possible science behind this regarding the gh interactions with prolactin, progesterone or adrenals.

So, no, you don’t have the info. Thanks for sharing such useful information as always…
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

I don't understand how people get such harsh side effects from hgh , if water intake, diet, and cardio are in place people would have less severe sides imho , from experience when I wasn't on point with those three factors of course i had edema aggravated cts etc i think people take hgh in hopes of something profound to happen overnight which isn't the case at all

I don't understand how people get such harsh side effects from hgh , if water intake, diet, and cardio are in place people would have less severe sides imho , from experience when I wasn't on point with those three factors of course i had edema aggravated cts etc i think people take hgh in hopes of something profound to happen overnight which isn't the case at all
This is an interesting take. As someone that stays dialed in 365. I cannot handle over 2.5ius of any HGH(including multiple UGL and pharmacy). I’ve tried every possible combination of timing and splitting doses to no avail. There’s definitely more to it.

This is an interesting take. As someone that stays dialed in 365. I cannot handle over 2.5ius of any HGH(including multiple UGL and pharmacy). I’ve tried every possible combination of timing and splitting doses to no avail.
Then maybe hgh isn't for you , some people can't deal with hgh , there's plenty of other peds to use

Only pm, like 8 pm. Never tried to split the dose, i've heard it's nonsense. Had pretty bad lethargy in the beginning, but i'm good now at 3.3 iu.
Thanks.

BTW, your reply here
Listen to the haters and don't waste your time.

deserves to be turned into a t-shirt.
I gave you thumbs up for it because i love it.
I wanted to give you the love emoji but the combination of me + love + primo sounds a bit too weird...

So now you now.
Lol

Dosing should be split as you naturally produce 3+ pulses per day. 50-70% during sleep and the rest is distributed during the day. Ideally, 2 doses split 12 hours apart ie 11pm and 11am. So, if taking 4ius take 2.5-3 at night and the rest at daytime pin. Half life is 3 hours which means it’s completely eliminated after 18hours but 85% of that dose is gone in 9 hours. If doing one pin you’re pretty much at near zero for 15 hours and imo that’s suboptimal. But, do I as you wish.