Hi from California - interested in Peptides

d3rp3pp3r

Hello all!

I'm a middle aged dude working to deal with some really bad muscle atrophy from working myself almost to death.

I have been on testosterone replacement for probably 15 years now. Best antidepressant ever.

I ran a test course of TB-500/BPC-157 to help heal from a partial Achilles tear (worked wonders - my dr said I healed faster than anyone he has seen. sweet). Encouraged by that, I tried a short course of MOTS-c (liked it, definitely revved my metabolism up - I used to run 99.5, but have dropped to 97, was back to 99.5, and now, about a month later, am more around 98.5), then Ipamorelin/CJC-1295 for 6 weeks. I really, really like that last one.

Anyhow, I'm not trying to win any medals. I just want to help my metabolism along and build some muscle to help me be more resilient.

As for safety, I am monitoring bloods and my endocrinologist and podiatrist both know what I'm doing. My endo isn't totally psyched, but he gets what I am doing. He was willing to test me for HGH problems a long time ago, so, he's all about just helping me do well.

I would love pointers to good threads about chinese sources for those peptides. This is an expensive hobby. I have had great luck ordering pharmaceutical products from overseas. Also, pointers to vendors! I know how to use the search function :), but just asking.

Hey, d3rp3pp3r, welcome! I'm new to the forum too, and on TRT/peptides as well. I only started this year, and it's been life changing. I'm currently using Tesamorelin, Ipamorelin, and Tirzepatide from my optimization clinic. I've also used BPC-157 and TB-500 to heal a shoulder injury earlier this year. I'm also interested in researching safe alternative sources, and that's what lead me to this forum. You can find a popular post from a Chinese source in the Steroid Underground. There is a lot to read there, good luck with your research!

Welcome! Cool to hear BPC and TB helped your tear heal! I'm young but have a bad knee injury from when I was obese (fully torn ligament, partially retorn again, injured countless times to a lesser extent) as well as tendonitis in both my wrists some years later (since fully recovered). Hoping for similar results as yours. Plenty of sources here, check out pinned threads in UGL subforum + high reply/view threads like QSC's that aren't pinned. Check around thoroughly as prices, shipping, quality, etc. ranges greatly (I'm sure you know that though).