High blood pressure and bloody n

Yah.

He also suggested I run HGH, but the cost was just too high this time.
Dude did he sell u the shit? That's basically everything under the sun with the exclusion of tren.. I mean did he think you were a professional competitor? I'm just appalled someone would recommend all that to a novice user and I consider myself one as well. Please listen to what these Meso guys say they're not trying to embarrass you they're trying to look out for America's Best.

Last edited:
Yah.

He also suggested I run HGH, but the cost was just too high this time.
You took your first cycle advice from Rich Piana. What is wrong with you. How old are you?? Piana is a joke. Now I get where your name is from. Your one of his minions. Piana ain't gonna be there for you when your dying from liver failure, or having cardiac issues(like myself). I'm sorry but what you did was reckless and stupid. I don't even know if I believe you. I'm not sure even Piana is that stupid. Why aren't you shooting synthol like him. Piana has about 5 quarts of oil in his body. He's a joke.

You took your first cycle advice from Rich Piana. What is wrong with you. How old are you?? Piana is a joke. Now I get where your name is from. Your one of his minions. Piana ain't gonna be there for you when your dying from liver failure, or having cardiac issues(like myself). I'm sorry but what you did was reckless and stupid. I don't even know if I believe you. I'm not sure even Piana is that stupid. Why aren't you shooting synthol like him. Piana has about 5 quarts of oil in his body. He's a joke.

I don't buy he uses synthol, and he denies it too...

He didn't give me the exact cycle. Said he'd run about 1.5g total of test and EQ or Deca. Suggested I run about 1g a week in orals on top of that and gave me some ideas there. He actually suggested Dbol and Winnie, but I started with just Tbol instead and then switched to Var/Winnie.

The orals
I don't buy he uses synthol, and he denies it too...

He didn't give me the exact cycle. Said he'd run about 1.5g total of test and EQ or Deca. Suggested I run about 1g a week in orals on top of that and gave me some ideas there. He actually suggested Dbol and Winnie, but I started with just Tbol instead and then switched to Var/Winnie.
1800mg plus a week worth of gear for your first run?! Are you fucking with me? Your liver enzymes are prolly screaming and heart is in overdrive with that much oral intake. I'd give you advice how to reduce your BP and how to stay on them but I'm not. You followed the wrong advice. I call bulkshit on this whole story. Post a pic of your gains minus your face, holding the Meso sign. Even Rich isn't that stupid to give advice for first run.

I actually got most of the advice for the cycle talking to Rich at the Fit Expo.
Are you fucking serious? You listened to rich piana on your first cycle advice? You've either got to be trolling or one of the noobs that has done absolutely shit for research. You even competing?

The orals

1800mg plus a week worth of gear for your first run?! Are you fucking with me? Your liver enzymes are prolly screaming and heart is in overdrive with that much oral intake. I'd give you advice how to reduce your BP and how to stay on them but I'm not. You followed the wrong advice. I call bulkshit on this whole story. Post a pic of your gains minus your face, holding the Meso sign. Even Rich isn't that stupid to give advice for first run.
^^^^this^^^^^ stats age weight yrs lifting and pic....do you have an ai u are using
Did u do precycle bloods...what about pct?
Really like a pic with todays date.
You need to come way off this stuff...NOW.
The nose bleeds and bp are a minor snapshot into the chaos going on internally with you.
Total permanent shut down of endocrinal system...organ failure...all become possibilities as your system tries to deal with the shock your subjecting it to.

Are you fucking serious? You listened to rich piana on your first cycle advice? You've either got to be trolling or one of the noobs that has done absolutely shit for research. You even competing?

I don't compete. Still a long way from that.

I pretty much listened to advice from a Rich and some from George Leeman videos.

The orals

I'm not posting photos of myself. I have pretty distinctive sleeves. If I post arm photos, I might as well post my face.

@5percentbrah

There are tons of solid advice given to you. I know it's mentally challenging to come down off the gear after seeing such great gains.

Remember this, there is always another cycle down the road. I believe many members here are concerned about your health and rightfully so.

If your blood pressure is high enough to cause nose bleeds, it is high enough to cause cardiac arrest, not to mention internal bleeding that you cannot see at this point.

Ask yourself this... are these great gains im seeing now worth my health? This game is not a sprint, it is a marathon and done safely. Rich piana did not get his looks in one cycle.

Here is another thing you have to remember, rich is 260-300 pounds. How much do you weigh? He can take that much gear and I am going to go out on a limb and say your aren't that huge.

I strongly advise several things.

1. Drop everything except the test and just run 600mg per week.

2. You need to donate some blood fast like, I don't even need to see your panel because I know on that amount of gear and lack of knowledge your hemocrate is sky high.

3. You need to immediately start drinking one gallon per day and get that blood thinned out, as in now!

Stay safe bro, would hate to see someone die because they saw such "great" gains.

Will do on the water.

700mg Sust
300mg Test E
450mg NPP/Deca
100mg Winnie
80mg Var

Unless you HAVE QUALIFIED for the upcoming Mr O contest thats NUTS! Why in Gods green earth are you asking for advice under such circumstances.

And what is YOUR AGE ?

Rich Ps "simplified recipe" for any AAS complication, Why fella FUCK, CRAP, SHIT INCREASE THE FUCKING DAMN DOSE!

He's NOT helping young BB but crippling them, and your a classic example of what he preaches MORE IS ALWAYS BETTER! Thats absolute nonsense for those who are NOT involved in competitive BB, period!

Last edited:
Unless you HAVE QUALIFIED for the upcoming Mr O contest thats NUTS! Why in Gods green earth are you asking for advice under such circumstances.

And what is YOUR AGE ?

Rich Ps "simplified recipe" for any AAS complication, Why fella FUCK, CRAP, SHIT INCREASE THE FUCKING DAMN DOSE!

He's NOT helping young BB but crippling them, and your a classic example of what he preaches MORE IS ALWAYS BETTER! Thats absolute nonsense for those who are NOT involved in competitive BB, period!

I realize it's a high dose for a first cycle. But isn't Test + deca a standard second or third cycle?

@5percentbrah

There are tons of solid advice given to you. I know it's mentally challenging to come down off the gear after seeing such great gains.

Remember this, there is always another cycle down the road. I believe many members here are concerned about your health and rightfully so.

If your blood pressure is high enough to cause nose bleeds, it is high enough to cause cardiac arrest, not to mention internal bleeding that you cannot see at this point.

Ask yourself this... are these great gains im seeing now worth my health? This game is not a sprint, it is a marathon and done safely. Rich piana did not get his looks in one cycle.

Here is another thing you have to remember, rich is 260-300 pounds. How much do you weigh? He can take that much gear and I am going to go out on a limb and say your aren't that huge.

I strongly advise several things.

1. Drop everything except the test and just run 600mg per week.

2. You need to donate some blood fast like, I don't even need to see your panel because I know on that amount of gear and lack of knowledge your hemocrate is sky high.

3. You need to immediately start drinking one gallon per day and get that blood thinned out, as in now!

Stay safe bro, would hate to see someone die because they saw such "great" gains.

Thanks for the response. I actually donated blood for that very reason three weeks ago. Will donate again as soon as I'm allowed (I believe 2-3 more weeks).

Will also increase my water intake.

What would you guys say about dropping just one of the two orals?

I realize it's a high dose for a first cycle. But isn't Test + deca a standard second or third cycle?

Thanks for the response. I actually donated blood for that very reason three weeks ago. Will donate again as soon as I'm allowed (I believe 2-3 more weeks).

I would drop it all besides either the sust or test. You can get great gains with test only for a first run.

Look man, everyone here has the best intentions for you.

Take the advice of the real pros here and drop what rich said in some video.

Drop it all bro except the test or sust like everyone has said.

You will thank us later.

Remember there is always another cycle later down the road.

You really don't need more than a gram of gear in any combination to see gains. Solid diet and excercise will do the rest.

not if u

not if ur out boozin every weekend.....

It basically sounds like you're going to have to have a stroke before you listen.

Dude. Drop everything but the test. Get blood work done. 165/110 and getting frequent nosebleeds is a pretty obvious sign that you're being stupid and your heart is under a massive strain.

Shit, I'd even drop the test and do a PCT. Wait until your numbers are back to normal (I hope you did pre-cycle blood work so that you know what "normal" is) and try again with less of a Bostin lloyd approach.