High blood pressure and bloody n

Always remember the simple rule of KISS.
You didn't remember it this time, 'cause that suicycle you're pushing is anything but simple.

Your body is telling you it's too much.
Listen to it and heed it's warning before it flat out say's "fuck you, i'm done!"

Last couple times I went to the gym and started to lift heavy, I've ended up with bloody noses out of nowhere. My BP is mostly around 150/90 right now, but does get into the 165/110 range sometimes too.

I've got another 4-6 weeks left of this cycle. Is there anything I can do to reduce the BP, or at least stop the bloody noses?
I would get a script from a doctor for meds. You don't want a stroke.

I was gonna say it but the other bros already have. It sounds like your fixing to have a pretty massive stroke. No matter how great the gains are or how good you look. Everyone looks bad in a casket or hospital bed. By donating blood 3 weeks ago it means that you you felt these symptoms around then. It's already gonna take several weeks to come off, why prolong it. Drop everythig but the test and pray you stopped soon enough. Internally your body is going through hell.

Wonder is op is ok?

He hasn't responded to anyone.

Forgot about this thread for a minute. Sorry guys.

BP got up into the 170s yesterday and I bled everywhere when I tried deadlifting. Decided I'm going to drop all bit 600mg Test for a bit.

If I just cruise on the test only for a while, how long do you guys think it would take before it's safe to add some Tren Ace back in?

BP got up into the 170s yesterday and I bled everywhere when I tried deadlifting. Decided I'm going to drop all bit 600mg Test for a bit.

If I just cruise on the test only for a while, how long do you guys think it would take before it's safe to add some Tren Ace back in?
Stay with the test only IMO, and that's dependent on your BP.

Wise decision.

you are on the verge of a heart attack brother and possible death.

Your a fucking idiot. Go kick your boy rich piana in the nuts. He's gonna put you in the hospital just like jens "The Beast" was from a brain bleed. You obviously don't care if you live or die. So why even bother asking for advice. Stop wasting our time. You need blood work. And I guarantee once u see how unhealthy you are you will drop this cycle if you want to live. I would drop the test also. Do a put get BP and health straightened out learn to eat cleaner. And possibly restart after you learn more.