Sledge666

Anyone got a good recipe for making more concentrated test C from raw? Everything I find is like 250 and I don’t feel like injecting 3 mls every time I inject.

Anyone got a good recipe for making more concentrated test C from raw? Everything I find is like 250 and I don’t feel like injecting 3 mls every time I inject.
The Problem at Cypionat Ester is , that the solution will quickly be saturated . That means it will crystallize and will cause a lot of pain. as an alternative I recommend using the enanthate ester maximum 500mg/ml. should you want to use cypionate then it should be at least 25% benzyl benzoate with a maximum of 350mg/ml
however, it becomes painful

pinning high concentration stuff is more painful than injecting 3ml, especially if you have to pump a bolus amount of it.

Id just split your doses up to more frequency

pinning high concentration stuff is more painful than injecting 3ml, especially if you have to pump a bolus amount of it.

Id just split your doses up to more frequency
He's pinning 750 mg either way so its bolus either way. I don't get your statement "especially if you have to pump a bolus amount of it."

Are you trying to say something else?

Aside from that, yes I tend to agree that normal concentration solutions are more agreeable with most people but there are also plenty of people that can handle high concentration test and that is why it is still being sold.

Last edited:
He's pinning 750 mg either way so its bolus either way. I don't get your statement "especially if you have to pump a bolus amount of it."

Are you trying to say something else?

Aside from that, yes I tend to agree that normal concentration solutions are more agreeable with most people but there are also plenty of people that can handle high concentration test and that is why it is still being sold.
Im saying split that up into 3 separate 1ml shots over the week instead of one giant shot.

And im saying high concentration stuff is already bad enough, its way worse if you have to pin 1.5-2ml of it

Anybody know about staking tren I to the mix what would be a good ratio of bb and ba would adding more powder change the ratio and how would I gauge mg/ml with two different raws?