• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

HilmaBiocare

Subscriber
MESO-Rx Sponsor
AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Hilma Biocare is a European scientific and research pharmaceutical and biotechnology company which cooperate with manufacturer in India and specializing in the development and manufacture of products , intended to improve the quality of life and bodybuilding results.

==================================

QUALITY & STANDARDS

There are several quality standards in pharmaceuticals production industry. Hilma Biocare operates under GMP standards. GMP standard takes into account all details, such as materials, equipment and clothing, used on production site of pharmaceuticals manufacturing.

HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER

To order Hilma Biocare products, just leave an application at Telegram our official distributor RoidTeam:
t.me/hbmzrx_bot

Or contact us by e-mail:

Email: info@rt-support.com

Official website: hilmabiocare.com

Official distributor: roidteam.net

Our managers will contact you, consult you in detail and select the cycle depending on your goals, current shape and training phase.

+bonuses for the first order

Payment Methods: BTC / USDT TRC20 / Ethereum / Bank Transfer.

We ship with STANDARD post and courier services (delivery takes 7-12 days)

We provide Delivery Guarantee in case of lost/damaged packages.

THE BEST PRICES FOR WHOLESALE BUYERS

We are always searching for partners and people who wish to promote our brand and to maintain common business. To get the latest wholesale prices and conditions - please contact us directly using contacts in CONTACT INFO below.

Product List:

View: https://pastebin.com/A1mEVr98

For Wholesale orders and Partnership - please contact us using contacts below

CONTACT INFO & SUPPORT

Email
: info@rt-support.com
Telegram: t.me/hbmzrx_bot

Official website: hilmabiocare.com
Official distributor: roidteam.net

DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US

Some pictures of our product.
image1.jpg

image5.jpg

image2.jpg

image4.jpg

image3.jpg

After receiving multiple messages i kindly ask not to offer me raws. We are not involved in brewing process,we are official resellers,all offers should be sent to manufacturer directly.

This price is for US domestic i guess.
I live in EU is there an option for me?
Thank you for your interest.
The prices on product and shipping are fixed for both regions. USA and EU
We ship from EU and offer pretty fast shipping within EU. Orders to states takes a bit more time to reach the destination.

Not a bad start @HilmaBiocare.
But my question is since you are a reseller and are not actually making the product how do you personally know how the quality and standards truly are?
Edit: I understand you say they are a pharmaceutical company and go by GMP standards but in reality aren’t they a UGL since Trenbolone and a Tren Mix blend is in their line?

Last edited:
Not a bad start @HilmaBiocare.
But my question is since you are a reseller and are not actually making the product how do you personally know how the quality and standards truly are?
Edit: I understand you say they are a pharmaceutical company and go by GMP standards but in reality aren’t they a UGL since Trenbolone and a Tren Mix blend is in their line?

Hilma Biocare is in the line with other well known and trusted pharma companies like Balkan. The quality can be easily confirmed performing lab tests. One of them can be found on anaboliclab website.

How we know you are official reseller ? If we contact with Hilma Biocare it can be confirmed?

You can use the contact us form via official website. Just mention HilmaBiocare account on thinksteroids forum.
You will be replied sooner or later

Nice intro also the English is understandable thank God! @HilmaBiocare mabe post US prices next to the Europe prices..
I was just about to mention what the prices equal to in US dollar amount. Lol

@HilmaBiocare I am Also curious on how long (estimated) does a package take to reach a customer in the states. Or if you are also a US domestic source.
Apologies if it was already stated and I missed it.

Nice intro also the English is understandable thank God! @HilmaBiocare mabe post US prices next to the Europe prices..
Unfortunately i’m not able to edit the thread at the moment. Consider to use google converter to estimate the order amount.
Sorry for inconvenience.

I was just about to mention what the prices equal to in US dollar amount. Lol

@HilmaBiocare I am Also curious on how long (estimated) does a package take to reach a customer in the states. Or if you are also a US domestic source.
Apologies if it was already stated and I missed it.

We don’t offer US domestic at the moment. We ship from EU.
While for some orders it takes about 8-10 business days to arrive at destination,some take a bit more time.We can provide tracking numbers. Usually packages appear at Sorting Facilities in States 2-4 days after they get scanned on EU side. At that point it depends on USPS how they handle mail.
We are working on how to improve our shipping frames at the moment.

So, for now, I’m taken back a bit. Lol

@HilmaBiocare so far you have had a good start imo. But its still early.
Your intro was a quick and easy read that covered key points. You followed it up by a link of your product being tested by @AnabolicLab.com Then posted a few stock pics.
You have been prompt on answering questions from myself and other members so far. I’m sure you will have more questions that will need to be answered throughout.

I suggest to post a price list in US dollars though.

FYI: I am in no way saying this lab is gtg. Just commenting and summarizing on how things have been done so far. :)