Homebrew Calculators - Basic / Adjusted / Blends

Impono

I cannot edit the other post so a new one it is.

I have now added a further two more calculator pages.

Simple basic calculator, does what it says on the tin.

This is the calculator I made previously - this has options to add a corrections based on purity and also a 'add a cheeky bit' this is to ensure you do not under dose.

This is a new calculator to assist with blends. You can add up to 4 compounds.
If you would like to see anything else added please let me know, enjoy and happy brewing!

I cannot edit the other post so a new one it is.

I have now added a further two more calculator pages.

Simple basic calculator, does what it says on the tin.

This is the calculator I made previously - this has options to add a corrections based on purity and also a 'add a cheeky bit' this is to ensure you do not under dose.

This is a new calculator to assist with blends. You can add up to 4 compounds.
If you would like to see anything else added please let me know, enjoy and happy brewing!
Brother thank you very much this calculator is great. However please do not take this the wrong way, but I'm going to ask you again to please if you don't mind, and it's not too much work, could you make 2 extta spaces for 2 extra solvents. EO, and G, if you don't mind? Especially in the blend category. However it would be nice to have them even in the regular calculator for people making exotic compounds like bases. Either way thank you for your contribution brother. It was much needed and appreciated..

Could you update the Compound Weights after someone confirms these?

Test C .909
NPP .962
Mast E .935
Primo E .952
Tren A .848
Bold U. ??

In your calculator compound weight change has no effect on compound quantity results. If the compound weight is changed shouldn’t compound quantity change also?

In your calculator compound weight change has no effect on compound quantity results. If the compound weight is changed shouldn’t compound quantity change also?
Compound volume does change on his calculator when compound weight is changed
Although the weight cannot be altered it does change when a compound with a different weight is selected and with all other factors remaining the same the compound volume is different (and oil volume also different) in accord with the different weight.

Last edited:
Compound volume does change on his calculator when compound weight is changed
Although the weight cannot be altered it does change when a compound with a different weight is selected and with all other factors remaining the same the compound volume is different (and oil volume also different) in accord with the different weight.

The 'weight' or actually the displacement value as it actually is, can be changed, if you have a different value to use then just use the bottom one called 'UNKNOWN' then you can type anything you like.

Just trying to understand how it works it’s an awesome tool.

I suggest using the basic calculator. If you have no idea what things on there mean then I would suggest you read up a bit more in this sub-forum and get a basic understanding of the process and things involved before making something to inject yourself with.

It does indeed change. So the calculator works by getting to an end volume, so for example just put in test cyp and 1000ml then change the compound and you will see the oil volume3 change.

The 'weight' or actually the displacement value as it actually is, can be changed, if you have a different value to use then just use the bottom one called 'UNKNOWN' then you can type anything you like.
very nice I didn’t realize you could do that. Thank you. I appreciate it.

Shows as all okay for me, have another go and let me know if there is an issue and I will be on top of it
Thanks man. It was my internet connection, accidentally connected to neighbors wifi and nothing was loading haha.

Do you have a bitcoin address instead of the "buy me coffee" link?

Back