Hospira Bacteriostatic water still safe to use?

BJJisLIFE

I have a bottle that has already been opened and has and expiration date of Nov 1 2023.

I know it says it's expired but I know most drugs are still good WAY past their marked expiration date.

I can run it through a .22um syringe filter if need be. I even have a vile of Benzyl Alcohol I can add. a drop to it also.

It's fine. BAC doesn't really go bad. The only issue is "leachables" from the container, and Pfizer's standards are so high I'd use that Hospira BAC over a brand new UGL vial of it.

Don't add any more BA. Bad for you, and for your peptides.

That said, time for some fresh BAC, the peptides you'll reconstitute with it cost far more.

To be honest bro I would just pin it. But you could absolutely just re-filter and add a drop of BA if you’d like to be on the cautious side. May have lost a bit of potency by now but it shouldn’t be an issue.

Ohhh it’s BAC water, my bad. I thought you meant an oil. Your good bro use it. Me and many others get a gallon of distilled water and add BA to it. That’s a gallon of BAC water for dirt cheap.. You’re technically supposed to use sterile water, but it makes no difference.

That said, time for some fresh BAC, the peptides you'll reconstitute with it cost far more.
Thanks brother.

Yeah, I’m looking for a new supplier to get some new water but I want to start right now lol. There must have been some new law passed because every medical supply company only sells to medical professionals or people with a script.

Thanks brother.

Yeah, I’m looking for a new supplier to get some new water but I want to start right now lol. There must have been some new law passed because every medical supply company only sells to medical professionals or people with a script.

The absolute best per vial price is the 25.pack at Medex for $85. Throw in some BD 6mm syringes to get over $100 for free shipping. No prescrip required.

Back