How bad are these bloods

Cholesterol was within range 3 weeks ago when I started this blast

175test
350dhb
350tren
280trest

HCG and HGH but otherwise not on much else

At least I got my iron and ferritin clocked in with some heavy iron supplementation after a blood donation. Not sure if platelet count, absolute monocytes, are an issue.

So. Keep sending or like am I gonna die, my dick not work. Is this why my cardio is crap right now

bloodtren.webp

Cholesterol was within range 3 weeks ago when I started this blast

175test
350dhb
350tren
280trest

HCG and HGH but otherwise not on much else

At least I got my iron and ferritin clocked in with some heavy iron supplementation after a blood donation. Not sure if platelet count, absolute monocytes, are an issue.

So. Keep sending or like am I gonna die, my dick not work. Is this why my cardio is crap right now

View attachment 296878
Brother, on a scale of 1 to 10 your lipid panel is 0. Please consider not running these values for extended periods of time. Your trig/hdl-c ratio is really bad. Take care.

P.S. systemic inflammation (via elevated plasma viscosity) plus high Hct is recipe for elevated blood viscosity. More wear and tear on your ticker / endothelial lining. Would need baseline bloods to see any potential issue in context wrt platelets and monocytes.

Last edited:
nice review:

Interaction of high lipids, inflammation, platelets, monocytes, etc.

Are you on any orals? Your ALT isn't great, and when I ran Anavar for extended periods of time, my lipids ended up in a similar fashion... but nowhere near as bad as yours, which frankly are just awful. With your ALT, it's almost like you're running Anadrol. But some of those injectable compounds I've not run so don't have their risks memorized. Only going based off my own experience.

Good call on the iron supplementation. You're just a touch out of range for binding capacity and Ferritin. However, your other blood markers are great and smack in the middle of the range, so it doesn't look like your iron/ferritin have been out of whack for a sustained period of time. When you see MCV, MCH, MCHC, and RDW start drifting towards their extremes, you need to start really worrying.

Your hematocrit is fine. The lab I use has a reference range that goes up to 55%. I think mine is around 56% right now. I need to get it re-checked. I used to donate blood far too often, paranoid about HCT, but I ended up anemic. That's a hole from which is very difficult to pull yourself out, especially since I do not seem to respond very well to any kind of iron supplementation (oral, anyway)... even heme iron. Donating blood hits your iron and ferritin stores pretty hard.

Last edited:
Haven’t you had terrible blood work for quite a while now and multiple members have told you to get on TRT for a while and get healthy?

My lipids profile never quite dipped into the territory you are currently in, but when I was cycling Tren-Hex most recently they did deteriorate to the point that I was growing increasingly concerned.

My mitigation strategy was to add in low dose Cardarine. This is not something I would have ever considered previously as I had always thought of Cardarine as an endurance enhancing compound. I got the idea from Trevor Kourtizan when he was a guest on power project and was discussing Tren. I decided to give it a shot and sure enough my metrics improved pretty dramatically. Not back to baseline, but back within the range of not being seriously concerning.

Back