Mid Blast bloodwork- Anemia?

What did you take and did you pinpoint the cause of your fatigue? I'm worried about the same thing happening to me when I come off this gh
Ferritin supplements from Amazon plus "blood builder" for 3 days total, plus Levothyroxine ever since. I stopped taking iron supplements and stuck to Levo. That seems to be helping a lot!

Remember, there can be different causes for the same thing.

Ferritin supplements from Amazon plus "blood builder" for 3 days total, plus Levothyroxine ever since. I stopped taking iron supplements and stuck to Levo. That seems to be helping a lot!

Remember, there can be different causes for the same thing.
Do you only take the T4 when you take GH and how much? I have seen mixed reviews on this.

I'm still so confused about thyroid, I never have even ordered the proper test like 5 times in a row now not even knowing. I have taken no T4 or T3 and am lost on figuring out whether I should or not.

I'm still so confused about thyroid, I never have even ordered the proper test like 5 times in a row now not even knowing. I have taken no T4 or T3 and am lost on figuring out whether I should or not.
You need T4, T3, T4 free and T3 free, and TSH. If your TSH is too low, you have hyperthyroidism and that's very dangerous. If it's high, you have hypothyroidism and that can be bad.

You need T4, T3, T4 free and T3 free, and TSH. If your TSH is too low, you have hyperthyroidism and that's very dangerous. If it's high, you have hypothyroidism and that can be bad.
All I ever got was T4(2.8mcg/dL, T3 uptake (>50%, and TSH(1.95mIU/L) on 24iu growth this time. I had the understanding that if I took any T3 or T4 my body would adjust accordingly and keep everything the same. I mean I think my T4 is low but only cuz I'm converting so much to T3, right? So I'm really creating a lot of T4 also, right? And TSH is normal? My understanding of thyroid is shit, and I forget what I learn over and over, kinda like when it comes to progesterone and prolactin.

All I ever got was T4(2.8mcg/dL, T3 uptake (>50%, and TSH(1.95mIU/L) on 24iu growth this time. I had the understanding that if I took any T3 or T4 my body would adjust accordingly and keep everything the same. I mean I think my T4 is low but only cuz I'm converting so much to T3, right? So I'm really creating a lot of T4 also, right? And TSH is normal? My understanding of thyroid is shit, and I forget what I learn over and over, kinda like when it comes to progesterone and prolactin.
I’m talking about blood work, just so there’s no confusion. I am not recommending that you take excess T4, T3, just so you know.

My understanding of thyroid is also shit but if your values are normal, you are good to go!

I’m talking about blood work
Well ya

If you don't understand it hownare determining how much you need?

What if T4 is low but free T4 is normal, or the opposite? Or if their both low? Same for T3? I thought I heard it was OK if T4 was low if T3 was high because doesn't T4 convert to T3 so wouldn't that mean we have plenty of TSH and T4 and it's just converting to T3? Sorry this is just my unsure, probably wrong best understanding of it so far, and so far, I've taken nothing for it, I feel horrible but who knows what's causing what.

Well ya

If you don't understand it hownare determining how much you need?

What if T4 is low but free T4 is normal, or the opposite? Or if their both low? Same for T3? I thought I heard it was OK if T4 was low if T3 was high because doesn't T4 convert to T3 so wouldn't that mean we have plenty of TSH and T4 and it's just converting to T3? Sorry this is just my unsure, probably wrong best understanding of it so far, and so far, I've taken nothing for it, I feel horrible but who knows what's causing what.
When in doubt, ask a doctor / endocrinologist. That is what I do! Since they are satisfied with my results while on Levothyroxine, I’m good to go.

Back