How do I kill the worm eating my brain?

So you know for a fact that it wasn't the immunotherapy. It was the dog meds
No I dont know for a fact. In fact, nobody knows ANYTHING "as a fact" about cancer when you get inmersed in it. Just know what I shared. If someone said "I did these 3 things and my cancer is dormant" would you worry about whether it was the first, second or third thing (or a combination of all three, 2/3, etc) that did it?

Take from my story what you will - I couldn't care less.

Last edited:
I got a few vials of ivermectin a while ago. Dosed randomly hoping it would help with inflammation or stomach problems or something. But worms eating my brain? Come on man ya got no real shit to worry bout? Fun fact: 1 in 4 million are born without the center of their brain (and how would you know if haven't had an MRI on your brain). I think some of y'all could benefit from something eating away some of yals brains... Not using them correctly anyway s ha. People need to stop using all their efforts on ai and bs and get a full body scanner (like a metal detector you walk thru) that tells me all my levels and what am lacking / deficient in.

562.png

This was literally me during covid. It didn't help against covid at all though. I've also tried mebendazole. Didn't shit out any worms from both, so apparently not everyone has them.

The bendazoles studies on cancer are interesting though, they shouldn't be discarded just because of the covid craziness.

I stocked up on ivermectin early covid. Never touched it but now reconsidering.
Why did you get it, at the time? I only got to know about ivermectin last year, from someone who told me that, during covid, they did not want to get the vaccine and they took this, instead.

It sounds wild but once again, doctors really do recommend even Americans use deworming agents. It’s just obscure to us.

Highly considering getting some human grade pharma ivermectin

View attachment 284998

This was literally me during covid. It didn't help against covid at all though. I've also tried mebendazole. Didn't shit out any worms from both, so apparently not everyone has them.

The bendazoles studies on cancer are interesting though, they shouldn't be discarded just because of the covid craziness.
I’ve heard you need to continue the drugs for a few months before that happens.

I’ve heard you need to continue the drugs for a few months before that happens.

I took ivermectin for a few days when i had covid, no worms. Didn't help with covid either.

Took mebendazol just to try it, like stated in the booklet for 3 days and repeated it after 4 weeks. Still no worms.

I took ivermectin for a few days when i had covid, no worms. Didn't help with covid either.

Took mebendazol just to try it, like stated in the booklet for 3 days and repeated it after 4 weeks. Still no worms.
No shit it doesn’t help with covid. It’s antiparasitic.

Like I said, from what I’ve heard it takes months to have those results.

I’ll conduct more research before just pulling the trigger but the research I have done- it’s recommended.

No shit it doesn’t help with covid. It’s antiparasitic.

Like I said, from what I’ve heard it takes months to have those results.

I’ll conduct more research before just pulling the trigger but the research I have done- it’s recommended.
I thought you were intent on "not deworming" yourself... you hypochondriac ex will be proud

Why did you get it, at the time? I only got to know about ivermectin last year, from someone who told me that, during covid, they did not want to get the vaccine and they took this, instead.

Whenever another medicine was said/theorized to help with covid, I bought enough for me and family/friends. This was early when nobody knew anything.

Well they knew invermectin did piss all for covid.

They had to say ivermectin did nothing for Covid, because in order for the vaccines to get authorized for emergency use one of the prerequisites requires there to be NO other medication that can treat it.

If they were to admit ivermectin was effective, Pfizer and Moderna be able to force a needle into the arm of 85% of Americans and bill it to the government. There’s a lot more at play.

I thought you were intent on "not deworming" yourself... you hypochondriac ex will be proud
I’m allowed to reconsider my opinion based on new facts I come across. This thread is interesting but yeah, my ex was the first and only person I heard it from. Clearly there’s more anecdotal and hard factual information on the topic.

I’m allowed to reconsider my opinion based on new facts I come across. This thread is interesting but yeah, my ex was the first and only person I heard it from. Clearly there’s more anecdotal and hard factual information on the topic.
Hey, it was a joke, not a sarcastic put down or anything like that. Sorry if it came across that way, it was not meant like that. Of course, I read what you wrote. And I will also say that, just like you, I am also willing to look into this.
I only read this thread, yesterday, and there's a lot of interesting info.
Your ex sounds cool.

They had to say ivermectin did nothing for Covid, because in order for the vaccines to get authorized for emergency use one of the prerequisites requires there to be NO other medication that can treat it.

If they were to admit ivermectin was effective, Pfizer and Moderna be able to force a needle into the arm of 85% of Americans and bill it to the government. There’s a lot more at play.
Are you sure it's that deep?
What if Ivermectin is just not a good drug for covid-19?