How do I kill the worm eating my brain?

Are you sure it's that deep?
What if Ivermectin is just not a good drug for covid-19?

Then why was about half the European and South American countries healthcare systems using it as one of the primary treatments?

From PubMed

“Ivermectin is an FDA-approved broad-spectrum antiparasitic agent with demonstrated antiviral activity against a number of DNA and RNA viruses, including severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).“

Are you sure it's that deep?
What if Ivermectin is just not a good drug for covid-19?
Remember when people were dying in the streets in India from Covid. They were taking oxygen out of the industrial facilities to take to the hospitals... It was all over the MSN for weeks and weeks. Then it just stopped. If you go back and look at the historical chart the Indian government, whom has a deep hatred for Bill Gates, started Iver treatments and it realed the active cases back in, and the MSN didn't say shit about it. That Dr Kory guy that was on Organ ranted about it for 20 mins straight.

This site has the table called new daily cases in India - India COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer

Iver legit works, someone above said the reason it was ignored was to get the emergency order out as there was no viable treatments... Just to make money off the clot shot.

Remember when people were dying in the streets in India from Covid. They were taking oxygen out of the industrial facilities to take to the hospitals... It was all over the MSN for weeks and weeks. Then it just stopped. If you go back and look at the historical chart the Indian government, whom has a deep hatred for Bill Gates, started Iver treatments and it realed the active cases back in, and the MSN didn't say shit about it. That Dr Kory guy that was on Organ ranted about it for 20 mins straight.

This site has the table called new daily cases in India - India COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer

Iver legit works, someone above said the reason it was ignored was to get the emergency order out as there was no viable treatments... Just to make money off the clot shot.
I 'member India covid and the oxy bottles! Also how it just stopped getting airtime suddenly!

Then why was about half the European and South American countries healthcare systems using it as one of the primary treatments?

From PubMed

“Ivermectin is an FDA-approved broad-spectrum antiparasitic agent with demonstrated antiviral activity against a number of DNA and RNA viruses, including severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).“
Half the European countries? Don't think so

Nice fuckin try, sweetheart.
This is the entire paragraph you're quoting:
"Ivermectin is an FDA-approved broad-spectrum antiparasitic agent with demonstrated antiviral activity against a number of DNA and RNA viruses, including severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Despite this promise, the antiviral activity of ivermectin has not been consistently proven in vivo."
That article was written in 2020 and was very clear about the problems with ivermectin therapy. For example, the dosage required to affect the covid-19 virus was 35 times the FDA approved dosage for antiparasitic treatments. Stuff like that. It's all right there in that article you quoted.

It's interesting information. I'm not saying I know what I'm talking about either. I just don't understand how this could be the first time I'm hearing about this. I work with a dozen indian guys. I'll have to ask them about it tomorrow.

He'd still have all of his brain if only he dewormed.

No, seriously. This was just reported today.

A fcking worm ate his brain.

Most of the world is encouraged to deworm at least once a year:

We deworm our pet ffs. No one ever told me I should be deworming myself.

All it takes is an undercooked piece of fish or a fast food worker not washing his hands after taking a dump!

I'm adding Ivermectin to my Indian pharma order. Will that kill it?

What the hell is going on? When did I have to start worrying about brain eating worms?

I feel like I've slipped into an alternate universe.

Usually when you have been infected by a worm you would feel symptoms like not being able to speak for example or not being able to speak properly anymore or that suddenly a part of your arms or legs don’t function normally or that there is something wrong with your thinking and movements. So having said this if something were to happen to your brain you would see symptoms. A ct scan can see any worms in your brain if needed and this is what neurologists mostly do when you experience neurological symptoms