How do you achieve the "fake natty" look?

lambeaux

I'm talking about people like David Laid, Jeff Seid, etc. in their prime. Obviously muscle insertions, bone structure and everything is all about genetics, but I mean their muscle mass and leanness.

I'm asuming you can reach the muscle mass from a few Test only cycles, but to achieve that special look you have to do a cutting cycle with Test, Mast and maybe Tren and orals? Does anyone know more? Thanks.

That cosmetic effect you talk about is not sustainable. Unless you choose to abuse harsh steroids year round with possible consequences when it comes to your health long term.

You can save it for the summer if you really wish to achieve such look. This way you will give your body a chance to recover from overdrive and look that way when it matters the most.

Test/Primo/HGH year round, not neccesarily big doses. Throw in anavar and clen when you want to shred down for the summer. There you go.

And also having good genetics, fat distribution and muscle symmetry helps. Specifically those 2 you mention have very small waists and wide shoulders. So it gives an even more aesthetic illusion.

test+mast, as low as you can handle test(as in enough estrogen to not feel like shit) and as high as you can handle mast
might be 300test 300mast or 600test 300mast who knows ...gotta experiment

if you tolerate GH at high dosages without getting watery use that as well it will keep you full despite masteron flattening you

also insulin pw will again make you extra full

this all works if you are low body fat...

there are better alternatives like orals and tren.... but for a relatively safe cycle thats it..