How do you guys make your orals?

I use to make the dbol like 50 mg per ml it was like 1.50 grams Raw and soMthing like 28.88 ml of Ora some shit like that

Most guys are not gonna spoon fed around here because everything iv said is for sure on here almost every thing I know about this world came from meso not that I know a lot but there is everything on this site

Most guys are not gonna spoon fed around here because everything iv said is for sure on here almost every thing I know about this world came from meso not that I know a lot but there is everything on this site
Thank you trying to use my dumbass brain to figure out the calculator thanks for your help

You think that way is easier than the capsules tho ?and you just swallow the liquid and good to go?
For me I believe it is with liquid if I make it at say 40 mg per ml I can dose that how ever I want now I can say I wanna take 20 mg and just take a half a ml and it literally takes me 1 min to make a 30 ml bottle

For me I believe it is with liquid if I make it at say 40 mg per ml I can dose that how ever I want now I can say I wanna take 20 mg and just take a half a ml and it literally takes me 1 min to make a 30 ml bottle
Makes sense I think I finally got it lmao.

Attachments

• IMG_3560.png
    IMG_3560.png
    368.9 KB · Views: 42
Ya honestly now I don’t even put that much thought into it If I know how much powder I need to make it’s x mg per ml I just put the powder in the 30 ml bottle and fill it up with Ora shake it up and start using it I don’t it works the same way for a 30 ml bottle or a 500 ml bottle

I don’t know how to calculate the powder weights and all that but that’s pretty fucking close. I’m sure there’s some guys on here they can better elaborate I know how to do the powder weights.

I don’t know how to calculate the powder weights and all that but that’s pretty fucking close. I’m sure there’s some guys on here they can better elaborate I know how to do the powder weights.
I gotcha but the way I calculated it would be roughly 50 mg per ml?

What is the .75 number for exactly ?that’s only part that confuses me
That’s the weight of the powder that’s the part I can’t help with but yes that will be close enough to 50 mg that u want know the difference

Yup its actually the powder volume (the displacement). The space the powder takes up. Different raw powders take up different space for the same weight but they are all relatively close to each other at the amounts we use. Most people don’t factor it in for orals. I do for mine 50 mg/ml and up. Under 50 I don’t bother.
The powder will take up some space making the total volume different if added to 30 ml Humco for example. I like to measure because the vials always allow for extra volume. And I’m anal about stuff lol

@Landog23 you got some good advice from wedorecover and a suspension will be so much easier than capping. Less than 5 minutes vs hours and as long as you shake well before you draw your dose out each time it will be very accurate. Make sure to use a good suspension vehicle like Humco because that will ensure the accuracy
Also…. You really post about this three times at once??? Lmao

I wouldn't bother with displacement for liquids.

Still going for 50ml of volume. Whether or not it's 48ml of liquid or 47ml of liquid.

Fill the medicine bottle with 50ml of water using a graduated cylinder. Mark it.

Empty water bottle.
Add 30ml of humco/oraplus. Add in raw 2.5g of var or drol powder(might be good to grind it before hand depending on what it is).

Add enough humco/oraplus so it's up to the marked 50ml line.

Shake it.

Drink the entire bottle.

G2G.

(I am kidding, don't drink the entire bottle but each ml is 50mg/ml)

Make sure you shake vigorously prior to using it.

With suspensions think of a snowglobe effect

Suspensions are still shit learn to cap or buy caps/tabs

Yup its actually the powder volume (the displacement). The space the powder takes up. Different raw powders take up different space for the same weight but they are all relatively close to each other at the amounts we use. Most people don’t factor it in for orals. I do for mine 50 mg/ml and up. Under 50 I don’t bother.
The powder will take up some space making the total volume different if added to 30 ml Humco for example. I like to measure because the vials always allow for extra volume. And I’m anal about stuff lol

@Landog23 you got some good advice from wedorecover and a suspension will be so much easier than capping. Less than 5 minutes vs hours and as long as you shake well before you draw your dose out each time it will be very accurate. Make sure to use a good suspension vehicle like Humco because that will ensure the accuracy
Also…. You really post about this three times at once??? Lmao
See ty brother I never went that far into it I just mixed and said close enough lol but I knew some guys would know a lot more the do about that

Back