How do you guys make your orals?

ik this thread old as hell but

1. Fill some/all caps with compound, note total mass used, repeat with filler (just do one or fill your cap filler's sheet)
2. Add desired dose of compound * amt of pills to bowl
3. Make ratio between compound and filler total weights to fill the pills, and use to find the amount of filler that would correspond to total compound - desired compound, add filler accordingly, mix mix mix
3. Dump into cap presser and profit

ik this thread old as hell but

1. Fill some/all caps with compound, note total mass used, repeat with filler (just do one or fill your cap filler's sheet)
2. Add desired dose of compound * amt of pills to bowl
3. Make ratio between compound and filler total weights to fill the pills, and use to find the amount of filler that would correspond to total compound - desired compound, add filler accordingly, mix mix mix
3. Dump into cap presser and profit
Instead of “mix mix mix” it should be geometric dilution
Much more accurate and if done correctly avoids the potential for hotspots

Instead of “mix mix mix” it should be geometric dilution
Much more accurate and if done correctly avoids the potential for hotspots
Geometric dilution is the entire process I just described iirc, either way, mixing as accurately as possible is ideal; I just mix it with a fork/whisk for an unreal amount of time. Nobody wants to eat 5mg of clen...

S
I apologize for being a retard, I indeed did not describe that and it would be better at making a homogenous mixture than combining the totals of each together and mixing it
So to sum it all up pretty much all I would need is the powder and the oral solution and use the correct weight of each and just shake very well and I’m good?

S

So to sum it all up pretty much all I would need is the powder and the oral solution and use the correct weight of each and just shake very well and I’m good?
Bro you high?
We already explained oral suspensions to you
Your asking someone about oral suspensions who posted about making capsules with some incorrect information and said nothing about suspensions lol

Last edited:
That varies depending on the compound. Before you try making orals read up on what it is your making. There’s so much information in the home brew section all you have to do is read.
Read up on geometric dilution, pestle and mortar and the entire process before you possibly harm yourself.

Back