How long can we depend on china?

Don't want this to turn into a discussion with you know who but select raws are currently more prone to degradation/ill-suited for long time storage which should be fixed in a couple of months. Easy to miss when looking at test results of fresh raws only, which are likely all you'll see posted in public.
I know that there were some problems with nandrolones and methenolne E but nothing concrete.

Don't want this to turn into a discussion with you know who but select raws are currently more prone to degradation/ill-suited for long time storage which should be fixed in a couple of months. Easy to miss when looking at test results of fresh raws only, which are likely all you'll see posted in public.
Do you have any idea as to why this is?

If I had to guess, the factories that produce the intermediaries necessary to make the chemical procedure possible in order to produce the final raw powders are in short supply. Happened before. I know for a fact nandrolones are/were in short supply, pharma Nandrolone Decanoate is hard to find at retail pharmacies in my country and we have one of the major producers in the region here.

I’m going to guess that it’s the nature of the residual solvents,catalysts and or reactants that are left over from the raw chemical manufacturing process. I’m not an organic chemist but based on my research, I suspect that’s the only way this could happen. Perhaps higher grade solvents used in the manufacturing process are currently unavailable. Perhaps, who really knows.

I think it's good for more than a decade. I brewed some leftover test cyp from 12 years ago, used 125mg for trt had it tested 3 days after injection and it came out around 780ng/dl if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe it will lose a little bit of potency. I did not freeze it though, just hid it in my gear box inside my bedroom closet.
That's pretty wild, I'd be concerned about any potential sterility issues after leaving it for that long. That is very interesting, I wonder how much potency it lost.

That's pretty wild, I'd be concerned about any potential sterility issues after leaving it for that long. That is very interesting, I wonder how much potency it lost.
powder sterility?!?

lucious lyon wtf GIF

Of course you’d say that. Your business is selling a $1.80 vial of testosterone for $35
Being a homebrewer for many many years now, id sure like to know how you come up with $1.80 for a vial?

Just the time to brew the stuff is worth more than $1.80 not to mention the price of sterile vials now and days.

Being a homebrewer for many many years now, id sure like to know how you come up with $1.80 for a vial?

Just the time to brew the stuff is worth more than $1.80 not to mention the price of sterile vials now and days.
2g of test 0,70$
1 vial 1$
Filter for 10 ml about 0,20$
Solvents and oil I don't know but about 0,30c
So it's about 2,20$ not 1,80$

2g of test 0,70$
1 vial 1$
Filter for 10 ml about 0,20$
Solvents and oil I don't know but about 0,30c
So it's about 2,20$ not 1,80$
Was basing my reply on 250mg/ml which is mininum for me.
.35 gram is awful cheap unless your buying huge quantities or my supplier for over the past 10 years is screwing me but appreciate the math.

Was basing my reply on 250mg/ml which is mininum for me.
.35 gram is awful cheap unless your buying huge quantities or my supplier for over the past 10 years is screwing me but appreciate the math.
Price for 1kg. A ugl buy more than 1kg and then price is lower. About 300$
If you based on 250 mg/ml add to that 2,20$ another 0,15-0,20$. Total will be under 2,40 for a ugl to produce 10ml of test
I didn't put the shipping cost so add a few cents there/vial

And a ugl don't buy sterile vials they make the vials and the final price is lower.
But whatever around 2,40$ to make 10 ml of test

Price for 1kg. A ugl buy more than 1kg and then price is lower. About 300$
If you based on 250 mg/ml add to that 2,20$ another 0,15-0,20$. Total will be under 2,40 for a ugl to produce 10ml of test
I didn't put the shipping cost so add a few cents there/vial

And a ugl don't buy sterile vials they make the vials and the final price is lower.
But whatever around 2,40$ to make 10 ml of test
I got you bro.

Not debating with you, like i said they are buying in huge quantities.

With all due respect, the point i was trying to make in my original respone to Anadrol was that no reseller (UGL) is going to sell their product at cost, otherwise why be in business.

So $35 for a 10ml vial of test imo is totally reasonable. Ive seen many UGLs selling test for $50 or more.

I got you bro.

With all due respect, the point i was trying to make in my original respone to Anadrol was that no reseller (UGL) is going to sell their product at cost, otherwise why be in business.

So $35 for a 10ml vial of test imo is totally reasonable. Ive seen many UGLs selling test for $50 or more.
Just made a calculation how much it's costing a vial of test at the "factory gate" because you said that it will cost more and that's true it's costing more than 1,80$

But yes ugl must make a living not discussing if the price is low or high. It's their business.
A curiosity was that calculation

I got you bro.

Agreed. Legal liability, time, shipping. Etc.

Why the hell would anyone work for profit of a few dollars a vial... unless it's a giant bulk process at a processing facility..

Probably gonna get a shit load of raws from that same source and send it in, and vacum seal it into 20g bags, throw it in the freezer

Last edited:
Back