How many grams of DNP would I need for a lifetime supply?

I would like to buy some DNP to cap myself, I'm using NB and it seems underdosed (well I'm sweaty as fuck eating carbs on 375mg, but it's 110-125f out here and I'm not dead so)

Anyways, assuming 100g wet = 85g dry, and I want to use 500mg per day for 28 days, twice a year. that would be 6 times, or 3 years. If I would multiply that by 3, giving me 9 years of use, by then I'll be dead, sick of DNP, or priorities will have changed, or most likely, I'd have the physique I want, more than likely after 3 years of use, to be honest...

Is my math correct here? Also, how do you actually cap and dry this shit? I see mixed thoughts, like sun vs oven, or filler vs no filler. I've also seen people just weighing 250 or whatever and putting it into water. I don't want to weigh 250 with 50 filler, and somehow do 300 and 25 filler and die.

0 grams is a solid lifetime supply
ha ha true, but I only need it a few times, then I will have no need to lose more weight, assuming I don't gain any of course. I could also sell it, but I think that's illegal here, not trying to deal with that since I can't be bothered to go the extra step of safe vendor practices, and I don't paticularly enjoy being in jail.

I would like to buy some DNP to cap myself, I'm using NB and it seems underdosed (well I'm sweaty as fuck eating carbs on 375mg, but it's 110-125f out here and I'm not dead so)

Anyways, assuming 100g wet = 85g dry, and I want to use 500mg per day for 28 days, twice a year. that would be 6 times, or 3 years. If I would multiply that by 3, giving me 9 years of use, by then I'll be dead, sick of DNP, or priorities will have changed, or most likely, I'd have the physique I want, more than likely after 3 years of use, to be honest...

Is my math correct here? Also, how do you actually cap and dry this shit? I see mixed thoughts, like sun vs oven, or filler vs no filler. I've also seen people just weighing 250 or whatever and putting it into water. I don't want to weigh 250 with 50 filler, and somehow do 300 and 25 filler and die.
Change 500mg ED to 50mg ED !

With how difficult it it's become to source real DNP the legal aspect of it is just as complicated. In some places you'd be in jail for years for the possession, not to mention selling it.
yeah i dont exactly know the distrubution laws in my region to start doing that.

Change 500mg ED to 50mg ED !
50mg would generate a 5% increase in fatloss, all the risk for what? Clen does 5-10% itself, even 20% if you're crazy enough to dose at 80mcg at once.

Sponsors