How many milligrams will result in 200mg of actual testosterone?

I have to inject about 200 mg of testosterone propionate a week, using daily doses.

Calculation: 200 ÷ 7 = 28.57

How many milligrams of these 28.57 is actual testosterone and how much is ester weight? Should I just inject 30 mg a day?

The vial is dosed at 100mg/ml.

I have to inject about 200 mg of testosterone propionate a week, using daily doses.

How many milligrams of these 28.57 is actual testosterone and how much is ester weight? Should I just inject 30 mg a day?

You should definity inject 28.57 mg. .01 more or less and your in for a rude awakening.

100mg of propionate yields ~93mg of testosterone ; the rest is ester weight

so 200mg would be 186mg of test, exluding the ester

so if you wanted true 200mg of testosterone you'd want to inject 215.05mg/week, or 30.72mg/day to exclude the ester weight

Why not just use cyp or enanthate if you're doing TRT doses. Plenty of guys inject those longer esters daily
Yeah this is a fair point. The ED injections get old after a while. Unless you're kick starting a cycle with prop, or in the last few weeks of contest prep, Cyp and enanthate would definitely be easier, and cause less scar tissue long term

Yeah this is a fair point. The ED injections get old after a while. Unless you're kick starting a cycle with prop, or in the last few weeks of contest prep, Cyp and enanthate would definitely be easier, and cause less scar tissue long term
Ya for TRT there's no way I'm doing ed injections. Even for a long blast I'm doing 2-3 injections a week max. I tap out on daily injections after about 6 weeks. Id only consider doing it longer for a contest prep which I'll never do.

Ya for TRT there's no way I'm doing ed injections. Even for a long blast I'm doing 2-3 injections a week max. I tap out on daily injections after about 6 weeks. Id only consider doing it longer for a contest prep which I'll never do.
Am I the only weirdo who gets a little bit erect for my daily injections?

My first few cycles i used to get excited, but I dread mine now. The only reason I do it is to keep the tren A levels stable.

Very much looking forward to going back to 2x a week in 8 weeks, dropping the tren, and doing 250 test/200 mast cruise.

100mg of propionate yields ~93mg of testosterone ; the rest is ester weight

so 200mg would be 186mg of test, exluding the ester

so if you wanted true 200mg of testosterone you'd want to inject 215.05mg/week, or 30.72mg/day to exclude the ester weight

This is admittedly splitting hairs because the OP should just switch to a longer ester (as others have suggested), but 100 mg of prop yields ~84 g of test base. The relative molecular weight is 1.19, or 0.84 for its reciprocal. So to get 200 mg of test base, 238 mg of prop is needed.

This is admittedly splitting hairs because the OP should just switch to a longer ester (as others have suggested), but 100 mg of prop yields ~84 g of test base. The relative molecular weight is 1.19, or 0.84 for its reciprocal. So to get 200 mg of test base, 238 mg of prop is needed.
Ahh, I probably should have double checked my source of information than.

I pulled the info from here What type of testosterone ester should you be using? Which one is considered the most effective?

Probably would have made more sense to double check and verify, just assumed the person had accurate info

Edit: I see what you're saying now

Last edited:

If that turns you on, may I introduce you to the world of peptides?

If you're using a few peptides, 6+ injections daily isn't uncommon (for me, at least), in addition to TRT or cycles or whatever else you're doing.

Does the ester matter? As far as I know, the ester doesn't matter in terms of effectiveness and is all about shorter or longer half-lives.
Well if you're doing longer esters like cyp or enanthate then it doesn't matter you can inject anywhere from daily to once a week, usually people do 2x a week. If you're using propionate you need to inject eod at maximum.

Unless you have some special reason it's easiest to just inject one of the longer esters 2x a week and be done with it

There’s a chart on the steroid subreddit that shows this. Only thing I found useful about that subreddit.

Well if you're doing longer esters like cyp or enanthate then it doesn't matter you can inject anywhere from daily to once a week, usually people do 2x a week. If you're using propionate you need to inject eod at maximum.

Unless you have some special reason it's easiest to just inject one of the longer esters 2x a week and be done with it
Understood.

I'm just fine with daily injections. Short half-lives are easier to manage in case something goes wrong; the substance will quickly leave to body and further damage will be avoided.

I started with propionate (short half-life ester) so I can easily managed estrogenic side effects in case they appear. When I know what my aromatization rate is, I will consider switching to longer half-life esters.

I take Aspen sustanon and the paperwork says from a 250mg dose you will get 176mg of testosterone per ml. Hope this helps