How many of you suffer from shoulders problems?

InjuredGorilla

As the title suggests, I’m dealing with shoulder problems since forever even before training and gym life.

And obviously with hard training they just got worse, now I’m on a “run” with shoulder problem both sides for the past 3-4 months, which pretty much consistent on bicep tendinitis that won’t leave me alone.

Wondered how many people here suffer from same faith and what are you doing about that , stopped training ? Ignoring it ? What type of treatment are you doing or protocol and so on, thought it can be a nice topic to discuss about.

Same here man, I don’t do anything that hurts me I find a different way to train that muscle. I bounce between Bpc and TB500 and some GH to keep issues minimal.

Same here man, I don’t do anything that hurts me I find a different way to train that muscle. I bounce between Bpc and TB500 and some GH to keep issues minimal.
Yeah, same, there are stuff that do bother me but I just can’t find a way around it especially on shoulder day.

I’m on BPC/TB/HGH for over 3/4 months now, definitely helped but didn’t “cure” anything.

Are you doing PT ?

How to Cure Shoulder Problems
By DOGGCRAPP

With a large towel or broomstick I want you to hold it with straight arms for the entire time of what i describe in the following movement--a large "rolled up like a rope" beach towel works good but honestly a longer broomstick (without the bristles) works best in my opinion. Start out with it with a really wide grip (with straight arms) in front of you (on your quads) and with straight arms bring it up and overhead and then down and back to the middle of your back--STRAIGHT ARMS ALL THE WAY--this is going to be very difficult and hard the first couple times out and then will be "old hat" with time----and its going to be painful in a stretching pump kind of way---i want 50 reps each time you do this--one repetition is from in front of your face (all with straight arms) to up overhead and back, and then down all the way to the middle of your back and then back up overhead to in front of your face again (again all with straight arms)--the important part of the movement is the area overhead that is really tight--do all of this carefully/slowly---dont just whip it over and back---if your hand is slipping off the broomstick even with the widest grip, or you cant bring your arms over straight and the start bending on you, you have some serious shoulder inflexibility and need to work this hard and get up to speed (or you could just need a longer broomstick too)--again do all of these revolutions controlled and carefully--push into the stretch as you go along toward the 50 revolutions, your chest will be pushing outward and your shoulders rolling back--your shoulders are going to blow up with so much blood its going to be incredibly painfull pumpwise--Do this once a day at nite as many times a week as you can---sometimes I have people do it every single day---but every time you do it try to move your grip inward (thats the key)----its going to be very hard to do but try your best to move your grip inward for the next 2-4 weeks and your range of motion with shoulders will increase dramatically and any impingement and the majority of other problems should be gone in 2 weeks--also try to move your grip in as you are doing the 50 revolutions--start off with a stretching but relatively easy 10 to warm up some, then try to move your grip in even by a centimeter if you can for the next 20 revolutions and then at 30 try to move the grip in another centimeter--really try to push what you can do stretchwise once your warmed up here--trust me this sounds easy but your going to be muttering "fuck you dante" after you get to your 25th revolution--Ive cured too many shoulder problems with this simple movement now its pretty ridiculous, and this and a menthol rub applied liberally daily and before sleep has cured alot of shoulder/bicepital tendonitis in trainees ---Heres a pic attached to this post so you can get an idea (thanks to a trainee of mine who cured his shoulders with this)--but remember the broomstick goes overhead and all the way back to the middle of the back (he just drew the start of the movement when you begin)

Try this. Mine used to give me grief, but I have been shoulder pain free for years from doing this method.

Destroyed my right a little over a year ago, supraspinatus and infraspinatus torn off and retracted down to the joint. “Massive” rotator cuff tear and type 2 SLAP tear. The left shoulder has a rotator and labrum tear as well, waiting on possible surgery on that as well. I’ve learned to work around the issues. No more barbell or even DB pressing. Changed training to hypertrophy based only, mostly neutral grip plate loaded machines. Emphasizing slow and controlled eccentric. I’ve actually been able to add maybe 10lbs of new tissue training this way. Have to use narrow, neutral grip handles for training back as well. So, yeah, it’s a pain in the ass.

How to Cure Shoulder Problems
By DOGGCRAPP

With a large towel or broomstick I want you to hold it with straight arms for the entire time of what i describe in the following movement--a large "rolled up like a rope" beach towel works good but honestly a longer broomstick (without the bristles) works best in my opinion. Start out with it with a really wide grip (with straight arms) in front of you (on your quads) and with straight arms bring it up and overhead and then down and back to the middle of your back--STRAIGHT ARMS ALL THE WAY--this is going to be very difficult and hard the first couple times out and then will be "old hat" with time----and its going to be painful in a stretching pump kind of way---i want 50 reps each time you do this--one repetition is from in front of your face (all with straight arms) to up overhead and back, and then down all the way to the middle of your back and then back up overhead to in front of your face again (again all with straight arms)--the important part of the movement is the area overhead that is really tight--do all of this carefully/slowly---dont just whip it over and back---if your hand is slipping off the broomstick even with the widest grip, or you cant bring your arms over straight and the start bending on you, you have some serious shoulder inflexibility and need to work this hard and get up to speed (or you could just need a longer broomstick too)--again do all of these revolutions controlled and carefully--push into the stretch as you go along toward the 50 revolutions, your chest will be pushing outward and your shoulders rolling back--your shoulders are going to blow up with so much blood its going to be incredibly painfull pumpwise--Do this once a day at nite as many times a week as you can---sometimes I have people do it every single day---but every time you do it try to move your grip inward (thats the key)----its going to be very hard to do but try your best to move your grip inward for the next 2-4 weeks and your range of motion with shoulders will increase dramatically and any impingement and the majority of other problems should be gone in 2 weeks--also try to move your grip in as you are doing the 50 revolutions--start off with a stretching but relatively easy 10 to warm up some, then try to move your grip in even by a centimeter if you can for the next 20 revolutions and then at 30 try to move the grip in another centimeter--really try to push what you can do stretchwise once your warmed up here--trust me this sounds easy but your going to be muttering "fuck you dante" after you get to your 25th revolution--Ive cured too many shoulder problems with this simple movement now its pretty ridiculous, and this and a menthol rub applied liberally daily and before sleep has cured alot of shoulder/bicepital tendonitis in trainees ---Heres a pic attached to this post so you can get an idea (thanks to a trainee of mine who cured his shoulders with this)--but remember the broomstick goes overhead and all the way back to the middle of the back (he just drew the start of the movement when you begin)

Try this. Mine used to give me grief, but I have been shoulder pain free for years from doing this method.
Going to start doing those TODAY !! Wow dear lord I hope this will help, thank you brother !!
Mine are real bad-difficult to even work out anymore with substantial weight
Same mate, same, I can’t even remember how it feel to really “push” myself in the gym …
Destroyed my right a little over a year ago, supraspinatus and infraspinatus torn off and retracted down to the joint. “Massive” rotator cuff tear and type 2 SLAP tear. The left shoulder has a rotator and labrum tear as well, waiting on possible surgery on that as well. I’ve learned to work around the issues. No more barbell or even DB pressing. Changed training to hypertrophy based only, mostly neutral grip plate loaded machines. Emphasizing slow and controlled eccentric. I’ve actually been able to add maybe 10lbs of new tissue training this way. Have to use narrow, neutral grip handles for training back as well. So, yeah, it’s a pain in the ass.
Damn …. That’s hard core man, I hope you will get your surgery soon and get well .
Yes, seems like neutral grip works good for me as well

Going to start doing those TODAY !! Wow dear lord I hope this will help, thank you brother !!

Same mate, same, I can’t even remember how it feel to really “push” myself in the gym …

Damn …. That’s hard core man, I hope you will get your surgery soon and get well .
Good luck! Let me know how it goes!

The right one had to be repaired immediately, still not 100% 14 months later. Waiting on a good time to get the left one done now. Good luck to you, it really sucks not training the way you want anymore.

Thanks mate ! Will do! Heading to the gym now, will update later ;)
The right one had to be repaired immediately, still not 100% 14 months later. Waiting on a good time to get the left one done now. Good luck to you, it really sucks not training the way you want anymore.
Oh damn ! And how long was rehab for the shoulder you already did the procedure on ?

High reps, time under tension, avoid lockout and anything overhead till pain subsides. No more heavy overheads in any event, not even necessary for good deltoid development.

Also, try doing cables for presses for chest (works better if u have some closer cables or free motion machines) the cables provide a good resistance that takes it off your joints

14 months later, still less than 100%. External rotation is terrible, both mobility and strength. But, it hasn’t gotten in my way, it’s only slightly less strong than the left at this point, like maybe by 1 rep. This is most likely as good as it will recover. But, I’m probably bigger now than I’ve been, so, I guess I can’t complain too much.

Wow dude that stretch is sooo good, it also showed me how much my shoulder mobility sucks balls, def gonna do those every day, god bless you mate !
High reps, time under tension, avoid lockout and anything overhead till pain subsides. No more heavy overheads in any event, not even necessary for good deltoid development.

Also, try doing cables for presses for chest (works better if u have some closer cables or free motion machines) the cables provide a good resistance that takes it off your joints
Thats my current routine atm hahaha thanks !
14 months later, still less than 100%. External rotation is terrible, both mobility and strength. But, it hasn’t gotten in my way, it’s only slightly less strong than the left at this point, like maybe by 1 rep. This is most likely as good as it will recover. But, I’m probably bigger now than I’ve been, so, I guess I can’t complain too much.
well i guess 80% is better then zero % am i right ?
as long as we can still do SOMETHING i guess thats a win in my book hahaha