How much AI do YOU take on these doses test only without DHT

For you personally how much do you need on these given doses of test by itself?

350mg

500mg

750mg

1g
My current testosterone dose ranges from 300 to 400 mg testosterone enanthate a week.

Since I don't experience any e2 side effects, I don't use AIs. Using AIs without experiencing e2 side effects is not a smart decision. Why should you use potentially neurotoxic chemicals to suppress a hormone (e2) when that hormone doesn't cause side effects?

If you are tolerant to high e2 and you don't use crazy steroid doses, such as 5 grams of testosterone a week (you don't need such doses if you are not a pro), then you are not likely to need AIs.

Some people, who are uneducated about this, will use AIs even if e2 is within normal reference range or just slightly above it, because they think estrogen is a "female hormone" and you can't be a muscular man if you have estrogen. I personally know people who actually think this is the case.

Estrogen is neuroprotective, low estrogen levels are associated with bad mood, mood swings, erectile dysfunction, cardiovascular issues, hindering of muscle growth, and more...

If you have elevated e2 but don't have e2 side effects, don't use AIs.

My e2 on mentioned testosterone dose is 500 pmol/L. If I use 50-60 mg dianabol a day, it will be 600-750 pmol/L, and I still don't have any e2 side effects.

If I had e2 side effect and money in excess, I would have used primobolan instead of AIs.

Whether AIs are needed depends on individual variability and responses. Some people can tolerate high e2, others can't.

My current testosterone dose ranges from 300 to 400 mg testosterone enanthate a week.

Since I don't experience any e2 side effects, I don't use AIs. Using AIs without experiencing e2 side effects is not a smart decision. Why should you use potentially neurotoxic chemicals to suppress a hormone (e2) when that hormone doesn't cause side effects?

If you are tolerant to high e2 and you don't use crazy steroid doses, such as 5 grams of testosterone a week (you don't need such doses if you are not a pro), then you are not likely to need AIs.

Some people, who are uneducated about this, will use AIs even if e2 is within normal reference range or just slightly above it, because they think estrogen is a "female hormone" and you can't be a muscular man if you have estrogen. I personally know people who actually think this is the case.

Estrogen is neuroprotective, low estrogen levels are associated with bad mood, mood swings, erectile dysfunction, cardiovascular issues, hindering of muscle growth, and more...

If you have elevated e2 but don't have e2 side effects, don't use AIs.

My e2 on mentioned testosterone dose is 500 pmol/L. If I use 50-60 mg dianabol a day, it will be 600-750 pmol/L, and I still don't have any e2 side effects.

If I had e2 side effect and money in excess, I would have used primobolan instead of AIs.

Whether AIs are needed depends on individual variability and responses. Some people can tolerate high e2, others can't.
Thank you.

I don’t know what this liter o test guy was on about, just a weird dude really

Why should you use potentially neurotoxic chemicals to suppress a hormone (e2) when that hormone doesn't cause side effects?

AIs aren't neurotoxic. AIs are also not bad for you. Just don't overdose them and you will be fine. The people who advertise AIs as something bad should really be put down.

OP, it is really imposible to say how much AI you will need on certain doses.

The only advice i can give you is not to listen to the usual "12.5 or 25 mg aromasin twice per week is enough". You will need to find out for yourself how much AI you need, either by bloodwork or feels or both.

If you notice behaving like a little bitch, better take your AI.

AIs aren't neurotoxic. AIs are also not bad for you. Just don't overdose them and you will be fine. The people who advertise AIs as something bad should really be put down.

OP, it is really imposible to say how much AI you will need on certain doses.

The only advice i can give you is not to listen to the usual "12.5 or 25 mg aromasin twice per week is enough". You will need to find out for yourself how much AI you need, either by bloodwork or feels or both.

If you notice behaving like a little bitch, better take your AI.
I mean if even just a small dose like .5mg adex makes me feel like garbage and weakens my performance in the gym I’m better off just letting my e2 run wherever. Like I literally can’t make any progress at all whenever I take AIs, and they cause me to be socially awkward and anxious. I’ll take high e2 over being shy, weak and submissive.

I mean if even just a small dose like .5mg adex makes me feel like garbage and weakens my performance in the gym I’m better off just letting my e2 run wherever. Like I literally can’t make any progress at all whenever I take AIs, and they cause me to be socially awkward and anxious.

Then you are taking too much. 0.5 mg adex is not a small dosage.

Try aromasin instead and try very small daily dosages. So small you don't feel like garbage after taking it. If not possible with tabs, you can do it with raw powder and micro scoops.

Obviously you should only take it when experiencing high estrogen symptoms.

But letting your estrogen run high all the time because some retards recommend it isn't the best idea. You will possibly end with gyno while behaving like a raging pms woman.

Then you are taking too much. 0.5 mg adex is not a small dosage.

Try aromasin instead and try very small daily dosages. So small you don't feel like garbage after taking it. If not possible with tabs, you can do it with raw powder and micro scoops.

Obviously you should only take it when experiencing high estrogen symptoms.

But letting your estrogen run high all the time because some retards recommend it isn't the best idea. You will possibly end with gyno while behaving like a raging pms woman.
Yeah I’m not micro dosing AIs, that’s just doing too much. I like to have fun and take steroids lol. Aromasin is too unpredictable. I’m done with AIs dude, like literally haven’t had any benefits at all, just negative effects.

Yeah I’m not micro dosing AIs, that’s just doing too much. I like to have fun and take steroids lol. Aromasin is too unpredictable. I’m done with AIs dude, like literally haven’t had any benefits at all, just negative effects.

I see. Enjoy the ride then.

Back