How much AI is REALLY necessary?

Peppan571

I have been thinking about this one for a while and would like some input from you guys.

Is frequent dosing of ai really necessary? What is the difference in taking 0.25mg adex eod from taking 1mg once a week? It is a simple question but I am not so sure the answer is as simple.

Adex inhibits aromatise which lowers estrogen by x%, would frequent small dosages add this upp thus making it easier to crash your estro than one bigger less frequent dose? Is the inhibition of aromatase enzyme the same with any dose or does it inhibit different amounts based on which dose you take?

Anyone with some knowledge on this one? Same question is interesting for aromasin.

I have been thinking about this one for a while and would like some input from you guys.

Is frequent dosing of ai really necessary? What is the difference in taking 0.25mg adex eod from taking 1mg once a week? It is a simple question but I am not so sure the answer is as simple.

Adex inhibits aromatise which lowers estrogen by x%, would frequent small dosages add this upp thus making it easier to crash your estro than one bigger less frequent dose? Is the inhibition of aromatase enzyme the same with any dose or does it inhibit different amounts based on which dose you take?

Anyone with some knowledge on this one? Same question is interesting for aromasin.
the active life differs AI to AI. dnt take dex 1x a week IMO, go for eod. or you will likely have estro spikes AND drops... just not smart

This is like asking "How much gas will I need for a road trip?" and expecting a reasonable/accurate answer. It depends on so many variables, many of which you didn't touch on. Keep digging.

Back