How much to inject at the start?

LeeroyMatinta

How much hgh should I inject at the start if my goal is 5-7iu?

Also does someone have good sources for hgh that deliver to Europe? Qsc says theyre out of stock right now. Is Darkbodybuilding‘s Akralabs ok?

I have started with the KEIFEI pens, kind of expensive i payed 80usd for 36IU pen...

Started with around 2 IU before sleep ED... then moved to 5off 2 on cause have read it helps with the receptors.

Now moving to 2 IU in the morning and 2IU in evening EOD.
As there was a study that a higher daily dose is better for the receptors then ED.

I am in week 7 or 8 feeling great, i am also on light TRT 120mg to 150mg per week split on 3 pins M W F.

Adding some peptides:
CJC-1295 without DAC 5mg + IPA 5mg
GHK-CU + TB500
Ordered from Sigma Audley ( not yet arrived)

Ordered HGH testing from (not yet arrived):

Iron Lion
and from Lobster

So far all vendors are super easy for communication.

Testo E i buy from pharma.

Should also take into account if it’s overdosed.
Qsc 10iu for example is roughly 20% overdosed
Its quite significant
So theres 12 iu instead of 10?

Is the qsc international warehouse hgh the same as the european warehouse hgh, the international one is much cheaper? Also are the 36, 24, 10iu vials all the same hgh? The price difference between them is quiet big.

I don’t know where to order right now, I live in Germany and qsc‘s european warehouse doesn’t operate right now. I can either order from their international warehouse or from darkbodybuildings akralabs hgh.

Correct. It’s all the same. Just order international. 3/4 weeks delivery time, normally.
Why is there such a high price difference between europe and international warehouse then? Also I guess buying a 36iu vial hgh would be better instead of a 10iu vial because of the price difference? Or should I still buy 10iu vials because of expiry, I plan to use 5iu daily but will first start with 2iu. My bac water is in ampules 10x1ml. I will order bac water in a bottle if I find a source which delivers to europe.

I don’t think Qsc has a warehouse in Europe anymore. If they do the price is higher due to various extra expenses as opposed to international that doesn’t have those extra expenses.
1 kit of 36iu would give you an 80 day supply using up to 5ius daily
1 kit of 10ius is only a 24 day supply.

I don’t think Qsc has a warehouse in Europe anymore. If they do the price is higher due to various extra expenses as opposed to international that doesn’t have those extra expenses.
1 kit of 36iu would give you an 80 day supply using up to 5ius daily
1 kit of 10ius is only a 24 day supply.
But wont reconstituted hgh expire? 36iu is a lot, I dont know if I can let it stay 1-2 weeks in a reconstituted form.

They told me its gonna take at least 3 weeks to reopen again. Do you think the european warehouse won’t come back at all?

But wont reconstituted hgh expire? 36iu is a lot, I dont know if I can let it stay 1-2 weeks in a reconstituted form.

They told me its gonna take at least 3 weeks to reopen again. Do you think the european warehouse won’t come back at all?
36iu is only 8 days worth at 5ius and 20 days at 2ius. It’ll be fine reconstituted for that long.
Yes you can order internationally for EU
I have no idea about eu warehouse coming back.

8 days is fine, but if you want to minimize degradation, following any of the general peptide preservation steps in this post will help:

Back