How much whey is too much?

sneak007

What % of y'all proteins come from milk/whey ?? I hear coaches say to prioritize "real food" but I can't seem to stomach more than a pound of chicken in a day.

So I end up doing 45-50% of my protein from meat, 25% egg whites, and 25-30% from yogurt/whey powder. Should I increase the eggs or do those numbers sound alright?

In my growing years 1 of my 6 meals was whey. My post workout drink. I found i grew better from whole food as it had a more varied source of nutrition as well as a good protein source.

Protein is protein no matter the source. Whey is complete, and theoretically you could get every last bit of your protein intake from it and be fine. As long as you're getting all essential/semi essential amino acids covered, you're okay.
I slightly disagree, as im getting a little older my tolerance goes down for lactose. Before I could handle Mabe 5-6 scoops a day, now days 2 scoops max, how is protein protein if one source makes u shit ur brains out?

Ever read the label of a protein container? 2 scoops max and not to be used for weight loss or something about replacing a meal I have read on 1.

What % of y'all proteins come from milk/whey ?? I hear coaches say to prioritize "real food" but I can't seem to stomach more than a pound of chicken in a day.

So I end up doing 45-50% of my protein from meat, 25% egg whites, and 25-30% from yogurt/whey powder. Should I increase the eggs or do those numbers sound alright?
U gota moisten that chicken up cook it juicy or add some low carb bbq sauce ,Trying to eat a pound of dry chicken is no fun. Blend it if you have to. Do what u have to do.
I drink 2 scoops whey hydrorlized 1 Bottle of fairlife fat free lactose free milk. Thats 130g p right there then on top I have meals with meat eggs and a little cheese lacrosse free or a harder cheddar.

Back