How open are you with friends, family and people in your life about your gear use?

Anyone that has used gear can tell I’m enhanced. I don’t advertise it but it’s pretty obvious when an average Joe is over 40yrs old and sub 10% bf with veins everywhere.

I think it’s rather insulting to deny being enhanced if someone asks. An insult to their intelligence.

All that said, the less people that know, the better. Unfortunately I used to date a gal that has pretty much told my entire town I use gears so I just do my thing and anyway.

I intentionally downsized in last few years just to age better so I don’t stand out as much anymore. Definitely not fully clothed these days being smaller. But when the shirt comes off, there’s no point in trying to deny usage.

Just use your best judgment on who you let in your little circle of trust. It’s damn near impossible to hide it from a woman that lives with you. Unless she’s incredibly unobservant or stupid.

We live in a era of people identifying they them hers and girls marrying trees and ghosts, why should people give a fakk on what i'm doing? Even if they know it or not, it doesn't affect their lives. So, i'm not cheering it nor denying it. Quite a few ppl know it, obviously i won't admit it to underage kiddos from my gym but some guys we bro chat in gym, they know it. Many of my friends know it.

My family no, because they won't understand it and my mother will have a extra unnecessary reason to worry about me.

My gf knows it since day 1. Actually i started gear after we met and she's fine with that because she knows i'm not reckless and i monitor my health enough and actually living the whole lifestyle required to not end screwd up.

Anyone that has used gear can tell I’m enhanced. I don’t advertise it but it’s pretty obvious when an average Joe is over 40yrs old and sub 10% bf with veins everywhere.

Exactly, most of the times there's no need to be asked and that's how it's supposed to be IMO. If you're on gear and look like the average natty gymbro, something's not right..

I think it’s rather insulting to deny being enhanced if someone asks. An insult to their intelligence.

Well said man, i agree 100%.

My partner knows who sometimes injects me, and 2 friends from hs that I have got gear from. Lmao who else needs to know? Grandma, grandpa, all of it coworkers? Zip your lips. Be smart. No one cares or it’s no business of theirs.

I’m in the same category of “people know” but no one knows for sure. Like others have said, if you juice and no one suspects anything, you’re doing it wrong lol.

Now, as far as my ex wife goes, I thank the lord every day I didn’t share it with her. I was with her for 16 years…and she was so oblivious it would be an absolute shock if she found out. She worked from home or an hour + away the entire time we were together, so there was plenty of opportunity for me to do my thing.

Now, going through a divorce, and seeing the shit they will make up out of thin air, if she knew…she would try to destroy me. She’s already trying to take my kid for no reason, but if she had this as evidence it would make that battle even tougher.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back