How shitty is this Masteron raw?

A
I have sent all of those photos above to mg agent and she said that lab confirmed the raw is good and they had no problem dissolving it. They just won't admit their mistake.

My supplier is from China. Out of respect for our previous cooperation I don't want to call them out publicly until legit testing confirms my claims.

When I do test it I will send the results back to them and if they refuse to compensate for it I will call them out publicly.
As of now there's no mistake.
You trust enough to inject untested.
But it melts different so they are no longer trustworthy?
Who doesn't test raws to begin with.
And probably sharing it to boot.
Label says Test bro.

I have sent all of those photos above to mg agent and she said that lab confirmed the raw is good and they had no problem dissolving it. They just won't admit their mistake.

My supplier is from China. Out of respect for our previous cooperation I don't want to call them out publicly until legit testing confirms my claims.

When I do test it I will send the results back to them and if they refuse to compensate for it I will call them out publicly.
I'll be here. Love to see it. Special place for these people if your claims are true.

So what is your conclusion based on evidence in hand?

Next steps?
I dunno. It is masteron's melting point. I'll probably try sending it to some lab from this forum for testing.

Even if it is Masteron there is something in there that just won't dissolve and cloggs my filters. The solution just won't clear up.

Attachments

• 20241011_194420.webp
    20241011_194420.webp
    595.8 KB · Views: 2
Just wanted to share my thoughts...

First of all, thank you pointing out how dumb it was for me to not test my suppliers raws. I sure as hell will do something about that.

But this is what bothers me - let's say I buy raws and they test below 90% for instance. What can I do about it? Is there a source here that will genuinely accept their fault and reship or I just know my raw sucks and toss it into trash?

Just wanted to share my thoughts...

First of all, thank you pointing out how dumb it was for me to not test my suppliers raws. I sure as hell will do something about that.

But this is what bothers me - let's say I buy raws and they test below 90% for instance. What can I do about it? Is there a source here that will genuinely accept their fault and reship or I just know my raw sucks and toss it into trash?
Depends on the raw material

I would post the results or notify the supplier. Some suppliers have a guarantee of quality.

I have tested a bold c that was 55% from a supplier and they refunded me

Depends on the raw material

I would post the results or notify the supplier. Some suppliers have a guarantee of quality.

I have tested a bold c that was 55% from a supplier and they refunded me
Thanks! That's what I wanted to know.

I already made contact with QSC and will buy soon. I've seen that they never failed you. May I ask what is the lowest purity you had from them?

Back