How to do this as cheap as possible with high quality food

Bodybuilder4297

I realize this is not a cheap hobby by any means, but as I imagine a lot of us Americans are doing right now, I’m trying to figure out how to eat good and not absolutely break the bank. I have a pretty consistent diet down that I’m happy with that I think it’s relatively decent for the money I am spending. But i thought I’d get the groups ideas to see if I’m missing anything I haven’t thought of

Basically

Meal 1: 2 scoops my protein whey, 40g oats, banana, 2tbsp PB

Meal 2: 6oz chicken, 1 cup white rice

Meal 3: 2 scoops my protein whey, 40g oats, banana, 2tbsp PB (preworkout)

Rice krispy walking into the gym

Meal 4: 4oz chicken 1 cup white rice (post workout)

Meal 5: 6 eggs.

This ends up being
2600 calories
230g p
230 c
79g f

Im in the middle of a cut right now so that’s why its not much calories lol I’m seeing great results but am curious if I’m missing out on a protein or carb source I can substitute at some point when I get tired of this.

I get chicken for $2 a pound at Costco, a huge bag of oats for like $8 there. Pretty much most of my food some from Costco. The whey protein comes out to roughly $1 a serving. The eggs are about $1 a serving because I get 60 for $10

Man, we have it way worse in some parts of EU. The income is lower and food costs +- the same and even more in some cases. I don't think you're missing anything, just put more effort to earn more money.

I live in EU and in my country cheapest chicken goes for $3 a pound and eggs $14 for 60. The main difference with you though is the average monthly net salary here is $900 and the rent for a one bed appartment is $400 excluding electricity, heating etc..

Yeah man, I think you're shopping at the right place. I go though 30 pounds of chicken from Costco every week... it is the cheapest with decent quality. You're getting your stuff at probably the lowest prices.

@lukiss96 is right, as you already know.

Maybe tack on an Uber drive a week for some extra dough for the time being.

You could have a lot more “high quality food” if you got rid of the 4 protein shakes

That'd surely destroy my gut but can't beat protein powder on the price per gram of protein.

The opposite of whole food, but for the sake of increasing protein intake if you have trouble meeting your protein target otherwise.