How to Get Your Blood Work Done for $50

I have a protocol... . Pre-Cycle... Female Hormone Panel
Make sure your good to go.......Your innards.....
Mid -cycle... Female Hormone Panel (PLUS)
Test, Total, Women, Children and Hypo Males { LC/MS-MS }
So you'll know if your AI's working and if it needs adjusted , and your stuff is not under dosed, or Bunk.....
Post-Cycle Female Hormone Panel / W Lipids
to make sure you completed your cycle safely.... It's about $250.00.Your Worth it Folks ......AnalogMan
That is about what I do. I some times have to add 1 more to make sure my estrogen is good. My next Cycle I am going to attempt to not run a AI so I am going to get a shit ton of labs.

Have you ran that test? They sure are good about sending out that coupon lol. Estrogen to me is what is important but I will pay a extra$60 to get a true # only for the bragging rights. Guy running my trest hit 3600 the other day. I was thinking that is cool but bullshit at the same time because I have never seen a true #. So 4 weeks in I am going to try to get a true #

And YES, I've ran this test....Many, Many moons... All good. I've got 35 years in this sport.. And A world of Info: Make sure you get it by that name, Not Total Test Serum...................AnalogMan

And YES, I've ran this test....Many, Many moons... All good. I've got 35 years in this sport.. And A world of Info: Make sure you get it by that name, Not Total Test Serum...................AnalogMan
Thank you for the info. I am always trying to learn something. Nice to run into someone helpful.

Just paid and booked my pre cycle appointment. Great thread.

Used code ga675jyht for 15% off btw

So all I do is present the sheet I print off when I go? Nothing else to pay for?

This is very helpful, for me, cause
My VA Doc is a fuckin moron.

I don't think he liked it very much that
Last year I told him " NO, that's a good ratio "
After he tried to tell me my cholesterol was high ...

Total 208
HDL 68
LDL 140 I think... All I know is HDL to Total was under 3
And LDL to HDL was well under 3 ..

After I told him, that's a good ration, he
Said " Well, yea it is " that was it..

This time he was saying things that didn't even
Make sense to anything, just to keep me from talking, I think..
And I am not one to tell people their jobs, either

I have a protocol... . Pre-Cycle... Female Hormone Panel
Make sure your good to go.......Your innards.....
Mid -cycle... Female Hormone Panel (PLUS)
Test, Total, Women, Children and Hypo Males { LC/MS-MS }
So you'll know if your AI's working and if it needs adjusted , and your stuff is not under dosed, or Bunk.....
Post-Cycle Female Hormone Panel / W Lipids
to make sure you completed your cycle safely.... It's about $250.00.Your Worth it Folks ......AnalogMan

So this is the mid cycle report correct?

In the state Im in I can't use privatemd labs anymore. I use personalabs.com and go to another state to get bloodwork. It's more expensive than privatemd though

when you indicate mid-cycle, are you identifying the time from first to last pin or first pin to end of pct? i have noticed people define cycle either way. maybe this is a noober question, but maybe worth clarification if for no one else, at least myself.

This is very helpful, for me, cause
My VA Doc is a fuckin moron.

I don't think he liked it very much that
Last year I told him " NO, that's a good ratio "
After he tried to tell me my cholesterol was high ...

Total 208
HDL 68
LDL 140 I think... All I know is HDL to Total was under 3
And LDL to HDL was well under 3 ..

After I told him, that's a good ration, he
Said " Well, yea it is " that was it..

This time he was saying things that didn't even
Make sense to anything, just to keep me from talking, I think..
And I am not one to tell people their jobs, either

I think as long as your HDL are high and you Trig are low and within range then you are fine. Most docs are idiots. I was having serious issues in the past and my doc just wanted me on more meds. I finally took matters into my own hands and now don't need any meds. This includes cycling:)

I just looked at the form and it appears that you don't need to enter identifying information. I just wanted to make sure that is correct. I am self employed and if Obamacare is ever repealed I need to conceal the fact that I take steroids..Making sure it doesn't show up in my medical records. Getting health insurance on my own would suck even more.

^^^^ Since your paying for it yourself you can give incorrect specific identifiable information. Make sure you remember what you put down since when you sign in this is what they'll be using when checking in, & when for getting your results. I did not have any issues when doing this.

^^^^ Since your paying for it yourself you can give incorrect specific identifiable information. Make sure you remember what you put down since when you sign in this is what they'll be using when checking in, & when for getting your results. I did not have any issues when doing this.

Exactly. They ask for your name and birthdate, so make sure you have your story ready before hand. They have never asked me for an ID.

Is their any test that does both total test(over 1500) and estrogen without paying over $100?

Is their any test that does both total test(over 1500) and estrogen without paying over $100?

I'm looking at this one:

Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS for $99.99

I believe the LC/MS-MS method gives actual TT over 1500.

Prob going to get that one tomorrow flenser, but will do it with out fasting. I dont think it will mess up anything other then the glucose stuff that I dont care about. I am way to anal about my diet to go 12-14hrs without eating.

Please post how it turns out. After the discount code it will only be $85 and last time I paid around $120 to have all this done.

Back