How to Get Your Blood Work Done for $50

Are most of you guys using fake names? I see one person saying they card everytime but then a couple of others saying they just ask for your name and bdate is why I ask. Will the results of this test be available to med ins agencies if you use your real name... thought hippa protected against that?

I have been asked for ID every time I have used them.
Agreed... this was the post that got me spooked though:

I just looked at the form and it appears that you don't need to enter identifying information. I just wanted to make sure that is correct. I am self employed and if Obamacare is ever repealed I need to conceal the fact that I take steroids..Making sure it doesn't show up in my medical records. Getting health insurance on my own would suck even more.

I've never been asked for ID, using privatemd or labsmd. I use my real name and credit card every time.

If you pin every 3 day.. Get your blood done on the 3rd day,(before you pin.)...
The longest between pin time is what you want..........AnalogMan
What if you are on EOD pin? Taking test Propinate should you checK before the 2nd Pin or is it ok to check before the 3rd pin? Also it it ok just to check your free test or best to do the female panel?

I have a protocol... . Pre-Cycle... Female Hormone Panel
Make sure your good to go.......Your innards.....
Mid -cycle... Female Hormone Panel (PLUS)
Test, Total, Women, Children and Hypo Males { LC/MS-MS }
So you'll know if your AI's working and if it needs adjusted , and your stuff is not under dosed, or Bunk.....
Post-Cycle Female Hormone Panel / W Lipids
to make sure you completed your cycle safely.... It's about $250.00.Your Worth it Folks ......AnalogMan

Female Hormone Optimization Checkup
is this the one you are refereing to for the post cycle bloods on privatemdlabs its cost $252

This may help.

Privatemdlabs.com (has monthly coupon for 15%)

Hormone Panel for Females Add to Wishlist

$62.99

Will not reflect test levels >1500

Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS Add to Wishlist (will reflect test levels >1500

$99.99

Lipid Panel With LDL:HDL Ratio Add to Wishlist $50.99

http://labsmd.com/wishlist.php?action=add&tid=2207

Labsmd.com (no coupons available)

Image RemovedHormone Panel for Females Add to Wishlist $72.99

Will reflect testosterone levels >1500

Image RemovedLipid Panel
Add to Wishlist $50.99

Image RemovedLipid Panel with Ratios
Add to Wishlist $52.99

Do you want your Dr and your insurance company to know you are doing steroids?
If you are self medicating you don't even wanna let them know...you could lose your insurance policy as well as running the risk of LE poking around. Better to suck it up and pay for this out of your own pocket.

If your Test Serum levels are 4,000 + they will know without a doubt you are juicing. If an over the counter drug could get you 4000 we would all be doing it instead of steroids.
So, no..... You can't fake it.

Female Hormone Optimization Checkup
is this the one you are refereing to for the post cycle bloods on privatemdlabs its cost $252
I would do-(Hormone Panal Unisex) $152.49 without coupon ..Coupon #Pqjv6
(Lipid)
(CBC)
(Estradiol)
(IGF-1)
(CMP)
"LS/MS-MS"= over 1500
(Thyriod Profile)

My thought....AnalogMan

I would do-(Hormone Panal Unisex) $152.49 without coupon ..Coupon #Pqjv6
(Lipid)
(CBC)
(Estradiol)
(IGF-1)
(CMP)
"LS/MS-MS"= over 1500
(Thyriod Profile)

My thought....AnalogMan
Crap! Wish I had seen this. Just paid $152 for that test on Friday.

Had TT,FTand E2 done at labcorp and my TT came back 1580.I was on 120 mg Test when i got those results. My Eurologist ordered them for me and had a shit fit when he saw my TT number.....

Back