How to Get Your Blood Work Done for $50

Thanks for the reply.

I'm assuming that since I am not running anything and just want to see what all of my levels look like, this would be fine to have run by my doc? From reading through the thread it seems to only be an issue mid or post cycle due to the elevated levels?

Thanks for the reply.

I'm assuming that since I am not running anything and just want to see what all of my levels look like, this would be fine to have run by my doc? From reading through the thread it seems to only be an issue mid or post cycle due to the elevated levels?

Yep, between cycles you should be fine getting bloods done with the doc.
Most of the time the doc will not even run your hormone panel unless you tell him you have issues.

Whats up @mubu77? You should stop by the ol NEW MEMBER INTRO THREAD an introduce yourself to all us. Stats, workout history, an any future goals that you may have would be greatly appreciated brotha:)

whatsup brotha, absolutely man I'll do that now. I've been getting advice from you guys for a while now but just never became an official member. There is so much info on here its great man.

Alright i'm having an issue with Labcorp....
The nearest official labcorp is an hour away, however there is a "collection center" that is not labcorp but people FROM labcorp come twice a day to pick up the blood samples. Now i called both places and the lady from labcorp said i'm gonna get charged double??? I mean if i have to i'll drive an hour both ways but jesus...anyone had their blood drawn at a non-labcorp facility?

Thanks

just use labsmd

Hormone Panel for Females Add to Wishlist $72.99 Info Add To Cart
Description:
***Both MALES and FEMALES order this panel, please be sure to enter the gender that you want reference ranges for when placing your order, as each gender has different reference ranges for these tests. ***
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstruation stops permanently. Most women go through menopause between ages 45 and 55. In the US the average age for menstrual periods to stop completely is 51.

This panel will help diagnose the onset of menopause.
Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets): WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ration, Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS
(This testosterone test will also provide results when the total testosterone value is >1500.)

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Estimated turnaround for results is 5 business days. If confirmation testing is required, the estimated time may be extended.

Categories: Hormones and Metabolism, Female Specific Tests, Infertility Testing

Price: $72.99 Add To Cart

LabsMD - Simple and Secure Lab Tests Online

OK. It is still unclear to me whether HIPAA protects someone's health information, or makes it more accessible to insurance companies and the like.

Back