How to Get Your Blood Work Done for $50

Hippaa sucks, but these private labs are private.... unless you test positive for hepatitis

OK. It is still unclear to me whether HIPAA protects someone's health information, or makes it more accessible to insurance companies and the like.

HIPAA has nothing whatsoever to do with this.

How much access do you think insurance companies have to your individually paid for cash transactions? How much money do you think it would be worth them spending on you as an individual to :

A. Find out which insurance company some guy getting a blood test is worth (and then discarding the effort if it wasn't them).

B. Paying bribes or buying info illegally to find out you do steroids so they can forgo your premiums right now when you haven't made a claim.

Cost/benefit analysis applies to damn near everything.

Insurance companies rely on actuary tables and other statistical aggregates because individual customer surveillance is wildly cost ineffective.

HIPAA has nothing whatsoever to do with this.

How much access do you think insurance companies have to your individually paid for cash transactions? How much money do you think it would be worth them spending on you as an individual to :

A. Find out which insurance company some guy getting a blood test is worth (and then discarding the effort if it wasn't them).

B. Paying bribes or buying info illegally to find out you do steroids so they can forgo your premiums right now when you haven't made a claim.

Cost/benefit analysis applies to damn near everything.

Insurance companies rely on actuary tables and other statistical aggregates because individual customer surveillance is wildly cost ineffective.
Yes hipaa is relevant to this.Not sure what you're talking about with individual customer surveillance my man. Algorithms rule the day. In today's world, computers do the work (for no further marginal cost). if certain red flags are raised, then certain actions may be taken. And my question pertained to the legality of insurance companies accessing labs obtained under ones name, not whether insurance companies would break the law or pay bribes to access illegal information.

Yes hipaa is relevant to this.Not sure what you're talking about with individual customer surveillance my man. Algorithms rule the day. In today's world, computers do the work (for no further marginal cost). if certain red flags are raised, then certain actions may be taken. And my question pertained to the legality of insurance companies accessing labs obtained under ones name, not whether insurance companies would break the law or pay bribes to access illegal information.

Stupid question but here goes

Are these test on the site for US domestic or international?

And i did a total testosterone at the clinic the other day, takes a week for results to come in....

Should i go back and do a free testosterone, LH and prolactin test as well on top of it?

Take into account this would be my first cycle

Thx

I think is Just US domestic .

if you haven't started your cycle take the "female hormonal panel "

If you are on cycle already looks like at least you are going tone able to get the TT initial number.

Ho shit your are
In Vancouver never mind .
I hope you guys have something like privatemedlabs over there .

I think is Just US domestic .

if you haven't started your cycle take the "female hormonal panel "

If you are on cycle already looks like at least you are going tone able to get the TT initial number.

Ho shit your are
In Vancouver never mind .
I hope you guys have something like privatemedlabs over there .
Yea but im contracted in qatar currently i can do them in any lab i just wanted to know what im supposed to ask for

Total and free test
Prolactin
LH
Anything else?

Hi guys. I was hoping someone could take a quick look at my bloods and let me know if they would make any adjustments.

Some basic info: 500mg test e per week (2x250). The mid-cycle bloods 48 hours after my first pin of week 6. I am taking exemestane at 12.5mg/day. I am erring on the side of caution here because I have a little gyno from a shitty PH cycle I started and then ditched last year. Hoping that my est. levels aren't too low as a result of this dosage. Also, should I get a lipid test--I forgot to order it, could still get one done now if it's important?

Also curious people's thoughts on continuing exemestane as a PCT? I've heard some poeple think it's a great and simple way to do it. Other things I have on hand: arimidex, clomid, letro, nolva. Was initially thinking of switching to a non-suicidal AI (arimidex) once I'm off the gear, and then to nolva as my PCT...

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

By the way, I am planning on running HCG for my last few weeks of the cycle. My balls just started to atrophy, though not a whole lot. Again, there are massively conflicting ideas of how/when to run HCG. Anyone have a good experience to share? I was planning on running it my last 3 or 4 weeks of the cycle. I have read to stop it when you stop your last test pin? What about the two weeks afterward when test levels are returning to normal? What dosages are safe/recommended.

've heard people saying to pin 1000iu per week for the last four weeks of your cycle, but also that you need between 10,000 - 12,000 to get back up and running. That math doesn't add up. Also heard 500iu EOD for the last 3 weeks. Any HCG thoughts?

I would start your own thread in the lab testing, this would be useful information and the guys that usually look at these could give you solid information. I didn't read your whole post too long for me

I would start your own thread in the lab testing, this would be useful information and the guys that usually look at these could give you solid information. I didn't read your whole post too long for me

Thanks man, just started one. Wasn't actually sure how to do that at first and I see people getting slammed for writing shit that has already been started! But, fuck it!

I live in MA but I'm right next to the state line with NH. I see a lab corp like 10 minutes from my house in NH. Could I use private MD labs and get my tests done in NH?

I live in MA but I'm right next to the state line with NH. I see a lab corp like 10 minutes from my house in NH. Could I use private MD labs and get my tests done in NH?

I don't see why not. Even most health insurance will cover you seeing a doctor out of state. And this doesn't use insurance, so I don't see an issue. You could easily call and ask lab corp--tell them you're in MA, but they are the closest lab to you. I can't imagine that an out of state license would matter. They don't ask any questions

I don't see why not. Even most health insurance will cover you seeing a doctor out of state. And this doesn't use insurance, so I don't see an issue. You could easily call and ask lab corp--tell them you're in MA, but they are the closest lab to you. I can't imagine that an out of state license would matter. They don't ask any questions
I'm going to call Private MD labs today and Lab Corp and then I'll post what I find out.

I'm going to call Private MD labs today and Lab Corp and then I'll post what I find out.

Since they cannot sell to some states, you could list your address as General Delivery at a post office in NH. If private MD actually needs to send you something by mail, you can pick it up at on your way to the lab. If they do everything by email, then there no need to visit the post office, just use it as an address. http://pe.usps.com/text/pub28/28c2_033.htm (26 General Delivery Addresses | Postal Explorer)

I found a better website called requestatest.com This website has the
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS for a few dollars cheaper using LabCorp. You have to go to NH to use LabCorp. They also use Quest Diagnostics in Massachusetts but it's a little more expensive. I hope this helps anyone in a restrictive state like MA

Since they cannot sell to some states, you could list your address as General Delivery at a post office in NH. If private MD actually needs to send you something by mail, you can pick it up at on your way to the lab. If they do everything by email, then there no need to visit the post office, just use it as an address. http://pe.usps.com/text/pub28/28c2_033.htm (26 General Delivery Addresses | Postal Explorer)
It's all done by email. Which makes things so much easier. Thanks for that information though.

So there isnt a labcorp in my state, and im on a college campus and the clinic on campus said I would need a physicians order, is that what this is and therefore they would take it and draw my bloods for me?

So there isnt a labcorp in my state, and im on a college campus and the clinic on campus said I would need a physicians order, is that what this is and therefore they would take it and draw my bloods for me?

Check requestatest.com There's no LabCorp over here either but this website told me I could use Quest Diagnostics

Back