How to Get Your Blood Work Done for $50

There is a test that will give you all you need. Lipids/Estrogen/Total Testosterone=over >1500.. (Hormone Panel Unisex) and is a LC/MS-MS ..
This a great (mid cycle)...$148.49 w/out coupon..
This is the Code for 15% off total till May 31. {dg54jhx9}
.AnalogMan

Question - does if you have a consistent pinning schedule (like e3d for test e), does it matter when you get blood mid-cycle relative to your last pin? If you pin today and get bloodwork done the same day v. the next day, would the results differ drastically?

I would think not, but again, I defer to those with more experience.

I just called their 800 # and asked for the test that went over 1500. It cost around $80 after discount

I was told that the "Testosterone, Total- Women, Children and Hypogonal Males {LC/MS-MS}.$62.99" test would give you correct T values over 1500.

Question - does if you have a consistent pinning schedule (like e3d for test e), does it matter when you get blood mid-cycle relative to your last pin? If you pin today and get bloodwork done the same day v. the next day, would the results differ drastically?

I would think not, but again, I defer to those with more experience.

If you pin every 3 day.. Get your blood done on the 3rd day,(before you pin.)...
The longest between pin time is what you want..........AnalogMan

I was told that the "Testosterone, Total- Women, Children and Hypogonal Males {LC/MS-MS}.$62.99" test would give you correct T values over 1500.

Correct Bro!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^ You know I know my stuff. With coupon its 15% off that.....I put it up in here.. The coupon.
He's talking about (Testosterone Free (Direct) with Testosterone LC/MS-MS.
W/out coupon it's $92.49. plus15% off with Code..
Key word {LC/MS-MS}.........AnalogMan

Is the key to order a testosterone test from PrivateMD Labs that is followed by "LC/MS-MS," in order to get true testosterone levels? If the testosterone test doesn't have that notation afterwards, I'm assuming it's capped at 1500?

Is the key to order a testosterone test from PrivateMD Labs that is followed by "LC/MS-MS," in order to get true testosterone levels? If the testosterone test doesn't have that notation afterwards, I'm assuming it's capped at 1500?

Your "exactly" correct.....AnalogMan

i googled steroid bloodwork and this was the first result lol just another reason why MESO is KING. but wtf, they dont service residents of the mentioned states?? what are the other options ?

YOU GUYS PAY 50 DOLLARS FOR BLOODWORK?!

I HAVE TO PAY 300 pounds - almost 500 dollars for mine!

WHAT. THE. FUARK.

Thats why almost no bro is doing bloods in EU.. it costs as much as 2-3 cycles.

Back