• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

How to safely stop a dbol cycle early?

Thatonedude

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, this is my first post on here as well.

Basically I've been body building for years now, I currently weigh 90kg and hit a plateau in making gains, so I made an incredibly ill informed decision to start taking dianabol - when I say Ill informed I mean that I have did masses of researched on the drug itself, it's side effects and how to take it safely until I thought I knew all there was to know, however I had absolutely no idea that age came into it when taking any AAS as so I started researching the effect of AAS on younger men (I am 19 years of age) every night for about two hours, and every night I was getting more and more convinced that I have made an incredibly stupid decision, I'm just happy I found this site as it's helped me reach that conclusion. I'm just over a week into a dianabol only cycle(I know it's a crap cycle I was just testing the waters) and did 30mg ed for the first week, got two days into the second week at 40mg ed and now I've stopped taking it completely. I need to know if I need to do any PCT at all? I have nolva and clomid already, do I need to buy anything else?

I've not experienced and real effects if the drug at all, I can do a couple more reps of my mac weight but that's it, is there a likelihood that I've compromised my hpta/endocrine system?

I also have 300mg of anavar am I okay to cycle this alone?

Also, to any other younger men thinking of AAS - seriously just wait!! Testosterone is so high when you're our age, there isn't much point anyway!! Not to mention the endless amounts of damage you can do!

Literally any help is appreciated guys, I know I'm an idiot, thought I'd researched enough, but thank god I found this site before it was too late (hopefully it isn't too late)

Thatonedude

Basically I've been body building for years now, I currently weigh 90kg and hit a plateau in making gains, so I made an incredibly ill informed decision to start taking dianabol - when I say Ill informed I mean that I have did masses of researched on the drug itself, it's side effects and how to take it safely until I thought I knew all there was to know, however I had absolutely no idea that age came into it when taking any AAS as so I started researching the effect of AAS on younger men (I am 19 years of age) every night for about two hours, and every night I was getting more and more convinced that I have made an incredibly stupid decision, I'm just happy I found this site as it's helped me reach that conclusion. I'm just over a week into a dianabol only cycle(I know it's a crap cycle I was just testing the waters) and did 30mg ed for the first week, got two days into the second week at 40mg ed and now I've stopped taking it completely. I need to know if I need to do any PCT at all? I have nolva and clomid already, do I need to buy anything else?

I've not experienced and real effects if the drug at all, I can do a couple more reps of my mac weight but that's it, is there a likelihood that I've compromised my hpta/endocrine system?

Also, to any other younger men thinking of AAS - seriously just wait!! Testosterone is so high when you're our age, there isn't much point anyway!! Not to mention the endless amounts of damage you can do!

Literally any help is appreciated guys, I know I'm an idiot, thought I'd researched enough, but thank god I found this site before it was too late (hopefully it isn't too late)

Thatonedude

Regarding the Diana - you're good - it's only been a short while. Don't worry.

Don't mess with the var either. 300mg total = 30 pills? That's nothing - maybe 10 days or a week's worth. Not worth the trouble either. Give it to a girl instead - the ruder members here would suggest your mom - but seriously, 10mg per day for a month for a girl isn't bad. Assuming she's at least 5 years older than you. Also, don't forget to PM me a picture with her contact info.

Regarding the Diana - you're good - it's only been a short while. Don't worry.

Don't mess with the var either. 300mg total = 30 pills? That's nothing - maybe 10 days or a week's worth. Not worth the trouble either. Give it to a girl instead - the ruder members here would suggest your mom - but seriously, 10mg per day for a month for a girl isn't bad. Assuming she's at least 5 years older than you. Also, don't forget to PM me a picture with her contact info.
Yeahh 30 pills, but yeah cheers dude ahaha would it not have much effect on me then? What would a good var cycle be? 30mg ed for 5/6 weeks sounds pretty expensive

Yeahh 30 pills, but yeah cheers dude ahaha would it not have much effect on me then? What would a good var cycle be? 30mg ed for 5/6 weeks sounds pretty expensive

Unless you're a female, you should really only use var on top of a testosterone base. And 50mg per day, prior to workouts is what I use - for about a month. What is expensive is relative...

Now, back to the girl issue, do post some pictures of female friends of yours who enjoy working out.

PS - I have a large bottle of Diana that's been sitting for a year - gives me heartburn - and kinda bloats me too. I don't like the stuff.

What is with all of the oral only cycles lately? Is Google too complicated to navigate?
I did say in the initial post I was just testing the waters, I'm not keen to jump straight not an injectable cycle, it's a big leap going from being fully natural to jabbing myself the the a*scheek with synthetic testosterone. I know oral cycles don't produce massive results and gains aren't keepable, but I prefer to ease myself into the world of AAS than to jump in at the deep end I'm sure you can understand, cheers for the reply though dude stay blessed

I did say in the initial post I was just testing the waters, I'm not keen to jump straight not an injectable cycle, it's a big leap going from being fully natural to jabbing myself the the a*scheek with synthetic testosterone. I know oral cycles don't produce massive results and gains aren't keepable, but I prefer to ease myself into the world of AAS than to jump in at the deep end I'm sure you can understand, cheers for the reply though dude stay blessed
Thing is you did jump in the deep end, and poorly researched as well. injecting test is safer than an oral only cycle in most cases. And given enough time suppression the hpta is no different. A full cycle of dbol will probably shut u down just as much as a cycle of test and you'll also have the liver damage that comes with orals. All for results that are subpar compared to just using some test.
And I doubt you truly plateaued. At 19 you've been training seriously maybe 3 years max? Your natural hormones haven't even peaked.
Fine to quit the dbol cold turkey at this point. Keep training and learning, trying new programs and diets, and in 6 years you'll be ready to start considering the dark side.

Thatonedude
Stop right now! No need for pct. Also lay off the var only cycle. Your to young like you said. Come back in 4-5 years.

You can just admit you're afraid of needles. lol. You're not fooling anyone by saying you're just "testing the waters". lol. Just wait until you're 25ish and if you're still serious about lifting, then try a 500mg a week test cycle for 10 weeks. The damage you will do to your body will be minimal and with a good pct you will more than likely recover fully or at least pretty damn close.

Unless you're a female, you should really only use var on top of a testosterone base. And 50mg per day, prior to workouts is what I use - for about a month. What is expensive is relative...

Now, back to the girl issue, do post some pictures of female friends of yours who enjoy working out.

PS - I have a large bottle of Diana that's been sitting for a year - gives me heartburn - and kinda bloats me too. I don't like the stuff.
Hey tenpoundsleft been a minute hope all is well. Saw your updated media pic good work sir.

Hey tenpoundsleft been a minute hope all is well. Saw your updated media pic good work sir.

Thanks man, I was leaner a month ago, but doing OK.

We're getting your damn cold weather down here, otherwise good.

Plodding along on TRT now until January, holding remarkably steady at 95-96kg. Aiming to hit a lean 220 by end of March. Essentially 10 pounds left, ha ha. And similar fat to lose. If no injuries, I think I can do it.