How to use ChatGPT for free without an account or phone number

ksm2

Go to perplexity.ai or download the app on your phone and ask your question. You don't need an account to use the ChatGPT-3.5 model, it's good enough for most stuff.

Example question:

Is it true that trenbolone doesn't increase prolcatin?

Answer:

Based on the available evidence, it appears that trenbolone does not directly increase prolactin levels, contrary to common belief:

A study on sheep found that plasma prolactin was unaltered by trenbolone acetate treatment, either alone or in combination with estradiol

Human trials for anemia treatment showed that nandrolone (which is structurally similar to trenbolone) actually reduced prolactin levels compared to baseline, while testosterone slightly increased it

Research indicates that only aromatizable androgens (those that can convert to estrogen) seem to stimulate prolactin secretion. Trenbolone is not aromatizable, so it should not directly increase prolactin

The common belief that trenbolone increases prolactin may stem from the fact that it is often used alongside high doses of testosterone, which can aromatize to estrogen and potentially increase prolactin

Elevated prolactin levels observed during trenbolone cycles are likely due to the concurrent use of aromatizable testosterone rather than trenbolone itself

Some studies suggest that controlling estrogen levels through proper aromatase inhibitor use may be key to managing prolactin levels during steroid cycles

In conclusion, the evidence suggests that trenbolone itself does not increase prolactin levels. The perception that it does may be due to its common use alongside high doses of testosterone, which can increase estrogen and subsequently prolactin. Proper management of estrogen levels appears to be crucial for controlling prolactin during steroid cycles involving trenbolone.

Just be aware that it's not magic and that it's actually just information collected from all over the internet and compressed into a nice summary. Don't see it as the ultimative truth, but it's a good start.

I've been using chatgbt for months without creating any account . I have android

Didn't know this, i only know the web version where you only could create an account with a phone number.

I could imagine some people don't want their questions be linked directly to their phone number, so i think perplexity is a good alternative.

I could imagine some people don't want their questions be linked directly to their phone number, so i think perplexity is a good alternative.
There are offline AIs you can just run on your computer.
There are ones with no restrictions whatsoever.

The downside is that you need an okay PC with minimum 32gb, but more like 64.

Sponsors

Latest posts